Top team in Devon??? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Top team in Devon???

Jan 9, 2006
Bet365 have Ex$hiter @ 2.63, Us 2.75 and the Turks 2.88.

Bung half a holiday on us and you'll have next years holiday and spending money come the end of the season I reckon, money for old rope.

Tony.

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
In terms of promotion odds, we have been ranked joint 13th in League Two. Portsmouth, Chesterfield and Fleetwood are the favourites.

You can get odds of 7/1 on Argyle to go up at Paddy Power, BetFred and Bet 365 - but Victor Chandler seems to be better informed with odds of 5/1. :thumbs: Mr Chandler seems to be also backing Pompey for the league title.

Aug 4, 2011
James Owen":35232faw said:
Andrew_Holcombe":35232faw said:
I am deffo gonna have some of this - already used my free £10 bet at Skybet on Argo finishing in top 7 at 100 / 30.

so 10/3 then
Technically the same, but no such bookie odds as 10/3.

May 22, 2006
Torquay beat Yeovil 2-0

Yeovil beat Exeter 2-1 tonight (Doherty sent off for Exeter).

Come the weekend we should have a good feel for who is 'The Best in the West.'

Nov 21, 2012
pastiesforlife":3n7g6ycd said:
Torquay beat Yeovil 2-0

Yeovil beat Exeter 2-1 tonight (Doherty sent off for Exeter).

Come the weekend we should have a good feel for who is 'The Best in the West.'
We beat Tiverton 1-0
Torquay drew with Tiverton 1-1

I don't think you can really draw any conclusions from one pre-season game

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I will be extremely surprised if we are not top team in Devon this season.

Loving the optimism from some on here! but let's not get too cocky. We are still a "work in progress". JS is still moulding his team and imo still needs to find the cherry fir the top of the cake. I am in no doubt about his ability as a manager or the capability of his team. I'm sure we'll see a marked improvement but let's not raise the expectations too high COYG

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
It will be steady old plod for the first couple of months, mixed results, some annoying performances. Come November time, we will start to click. A couple more signings in January will allow us to push that bit further, giving us a finish of 6th, Ex*ter 13th the Turks 17th.

Green Tinted? Who cares!!!!!!

Jan 9, 2006
I will be extremely surprised if we are not top team in Devon this season.

I hope you're wrong, or it's camping for my lot next year :)

Tony.

Well my post above is nonsense, I miss read the quote as "if we are the top team", so it that case, I hope you're right or my lot are...

Tony.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I think it will be us easily not because we're amazing all of a sudden but the lack of quality of the opposition. Torquay were poor last season, a lesser manager than us, lost Rene Howe and haven't signed well. Exeter are rumoured to be close to admin, lost some good players and on a minuscule budget.

I think both of them will be in a relegation fight and we won't.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I think it'll take at least 5 games to get a feel for our strength.

Win our first game and everyone will be expecting automatic promotion.
Lose our first and talk of the trapdoors opening will swallow this forum up for the night.