Pasoti man of the match polls (current overall totals) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti man of the match polls (current overall totals)

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
*END OF SEASON TOTALS*
Reid 792
Hourihane 685
Alessandra 658
McCormick 401
Nelson 339
Young 259
Trotman 257
Gurrieri 251
Morgan 211
Lavery 159
Blizzard 151
Wotton 102
Cole 95
Boco 94
Purrington 91
Banton 89
Berry 82
Thomas 73
No player 68
Branston 54
Blanchard 53
Blackman 42
Obadeyi 32
The bloke who fixed the floodlights 32
Reckord 26
Harvey 25
Parsons 24
Showunmi 19
Bencherif 13
Richards 5
Hayes 3
Vassell 2

Highest voted player;
Reid - 11
Hourihane - 7
Alessandra - 6
McCormick - 4
Young - 4
Nelson - 4
Morgan - 2
Gurrieri - 2
Blizzard - 2
Trotman - 2
Banton - 2
No player - 1
Cole - 1
Boco - 1
Blackman - 1
Lavery - 1
Thomas - 1
The bloke who fixed the floodlights - 1

Feb 9, 2011
the bloke who fixed the floodlights deserves more recognition his mom per game ratio is better than anyones

C

Cobi Budge.

While Luke is a brilliant keeper, I think the fact he's been voted for so much, shows how inconsistent/poor our outfield players are playing.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Cobi Budge.":3thyed1i said:
While Luke is a brilliant keeper, I think the fact he's been voted for so much, shows how inconsistent/poor our outfield players are playing.

Surely that's undone by the fact our top rated player is in the midfield? It's not until 7th, Trotman, that another defensive player is mentioned. The fact Reid, Young, Alessandra, Morgan and Hourihane are all rated so highly shows that the effort and intent to attack is there, we're just lacking the final piece at the moment. But many can see what the intentions are and that we are very nearly there.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Cobi Budge.":6uadzo81 said:

He has only won it twice out of 18 games but is second in the over all votes so I agree it shows consistancy (and that he plays nearly every game) Cobi but its not a stick to beat the rest of the team with.

No body can ever doubt LM's ability and we have who many believe, to be the best keeper in L2 and most of L1.

Goals are defended by any decent team from the front and although we can't seem to score in the proverbial at the moment it is the missing piece of what have been some pretty decent recent perfomances.

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
DerrifordGreen":1u3umj69 said:
As fabulous as McCormick is, I worry he's become a tad overrated on here..

Until we lose him, and then we realise.

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
Never, he loves the club and knows how much the fans love him too. Don't think he would leave plus other clubs don't want the fuss. Swindon didn't and Oxford weren't keen either.

However, as fantastic as he is, honestly an incredible keeper for us, I don't think he's the very best in this league and probably just a good keeper for League 1. Probably not Championship standard but no doubt he could get back up there in the future. Bearing in mind he wasn't playing football for a good few years..

Mar 23, 2008
spowell92":39aafe82 said:
Cobi Budge.":39aafe82 said:

Surely that's undone by the fact our top rated player is in the midfield? It's not until 7th, Trotman, that another defensive player is mentioned. The fact Reid, Young, Alessandra, Morgan and Hourihane are all rated so highly shows that the effort and intent to attack is there, we're just lacking the final piece at the moment. But many can see what the intentions are and that we are very nearly there.
Also shows the more attack minded players grab the glory despite their inefficiency whilst defenders can do the ugly work and often well but with no credit.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Deacster":3hmrp3y3 said:
spowell92":3hmrp3y3 said:
Cobi Budge.":3hmrp3y3 said:

Also shows the more attack minded players grab the glory despite their inefficiency whilst defenders can do the ugly work and often well but with no credit.

Intent and effort is there though. The attempts are there for all to see, the conviction is lacking for now, but it'll come :thumbup:

Mar 23, 2008
spowell92":1goe1skw said:
Deacster":1goe1skw said:
spowell92":1goe1skw said:
Cobi Budge.":1goe1skw said:

Intent and effort is there though. The attempts are there for all to see, the conviction is lacking for now, but it'll come :thumbup:
The point I was making is that it shows the more forward thinking players get more credit even when they're not doing their job whereas defenders can play well and not get recognition.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Deacster":3n6h4i71 said:
spowell92":3n6h4i71 said:
Deacster":3n6h4i71 said:
spowell92":3n6h4i71 said:
Cobi Budge.":3n6h4i71 said:

The point I was making is that it shows the more forward thinking players get more credit even when they're not doing their job whereas defenders can play well and not get recognition.

Yes you're right. Defenders tend to work as a collective though and are historically used to not taking as much credit.

C

Cobi Budge.

DerrifordGreen":1onhlxk0 said:
Never, he loves the club and knows how much the fans love him too. Don't think he would leave plus other clubs don't want the fuss. Swindon didn't and Oxford weren't keen either.

However, as fantastic as he is, honestly an incredible keeper for us, I don't think he's the very best in this league and probably just a good keeper for League 1. Probably not Championship standard but no doubt he could get back up there in the future. Bearing in mind he wasn't playing football for a good few years..

While I highly doubt Luke wants to leave, we really should be looking to get him signed up on a long term deal.