Branston released | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Branston released

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Thank you for helping us stay up last season Guy, but i think most would agree this is the right decision. I know he occasionally reads pasoti, so if you're reading this, Good luck with wherever you end up next! :scarf:

Jan 26, 2013
Plymouth
Without a doubt one of our best performers under Sheridan last season. It's a shame this season hasn't gone to plan for him but his contribution certainly won't be forgotten. Good luck with everything Brano!

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
If you're reading this as you sometimes do Branno, thank you for everything!

You've been a much appreciated Pilgrim over the last year, and vital in our survival last year.

This season hasn't been the best but did make it into team of the week once! ;)

Good luck for the future Branno! :scarf:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Did an immense job last season and we should thank him a lot for that!

Shame it never worked out for him this season with the injury preventing him from playing as much.:thumbdown:

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
When Purse's form faltered in stepped Branno last season to solve our defensive issues. He was fantastic from January till May and a true brute in the air. Good luck to whatever he goes onto next :thumbs: :scarf:

Dec 28, 2010
Strange decision at this point in the season, unless he has another club lined up, hope he does.

Massive part of our survival, he will always be remembered for that, his head is like a magnet to the ball.

Typical old fashioned centre back, no nonsense, thats what i loved about him.

Thankyou Branno for everything and good luck at your next club!

Nov 3, 2006
My favourite player last season and thought he'd have a stormer this. Convinced he can still do a job at this level but needs the games to show it.

Jun 22, 2005
PilgrimJosh":2oujmjzd said:
If you're reading this as you sometimes do Branno, thank you for everything!

You've been a much appreciated Pilgrim over the last year, and vital in our survival last year.

This season hasn't been the best but did make it into team of the week once! ;)

Good luck for the future Branno! :scarf:

This. Good luck Branno