Pompey tickets on sale 15 April | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pompey tickets on sale 15 April

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Is the allocation for Pompey, if it goes to the wire we’ll surely need more than this, anyone know if there’s any chance of more being sent? (Website indicates maximum 1800)

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Football ground guide says:
Away fans are housed on one side of the Milton End (on the North Stand side) where the normal allocation is 2,000. If demand requires it, then the whole of this end can be allocated, raising the allocation to 3,200 seats

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
A lot will depend on Pompey's position and whether three points is going to be important to them. They are not going to allocate areas to Argyle if they can sell those tickets to their own fans.

Dec 20, 2011
That's got to be a Sky live match???

Imagine if we sent them down!!!!! :wave: mind you what a party if they stayed up and we got to play offs :scarf:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
John Eldridge":1sx42l15 said:
That's got to be a Sky live match???

Imagine if we sent them down!!!!! :wave: mind you what a party if they stayed up and we got to play offs :scarf:

Sky games can't be on a Saturday at 3pm with other games happening and as it is the last game of the season it has to be played at the same time as all the others. A little awkward for TV coverage.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
If neither side "need the points" (worst cliche in association football, as you can't actually procure points on a football field) then this game will be sub standard to a friendly no?
Cos at least in a friendly, joke that they are to have to pay for them, there's some 'investment' in the near future, rather than a mere obstruction to getting off to Magaluf and so on.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
I reckon Pompey will still be involved in the relegation battle come the final day. They never seem to follow up one win with another and they still have to play Northampton away.

C

Cobi Budge.

Swear we took over 3000 when we went there in the cup? Battered them all game and we would have won easily if it wasn't for David James, superb keeper.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
You'll prob find that they will make more tickets available once we've almost sold our initial allocation.

Got my alarm on my phone set to get 1 on the 15th.

W

Wilfredo

Already got my train ticket..........£30 bargain the only thing is .....what can one do when they get there for 10:30

:stout: :party: