Last chance for early bird tickets (extended for 2 days) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Last chance for early bird tickets (extended for 2 days)

Dec 3, 2005
So we have 7 days left to purchase our season tickets at the 'early bird' prices.

Anyone know how many have been bought so far?

Are some supporters waiting to see how the next 2 games go?

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Anybody know when memberships are sent out? I bought mine a couple weeks back at the same time as my Burton ticket (and subsequently to the same address), but I'll be moving house within the next couple of months.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
spowell92":1a09qwfr said:
Anybody know when memberships are sent out? I bought mine a couple weeks back at the same time as my Burton ticket (and subsequently to the same address), but I'll be moving house within the next couple of months.

There is 2 options for the collection of season tickets;
1. You can collect from the ticket office
2. £7.50 option for it to be posted to you

I'm guessing they will be ready at the start of August

C

Cobi Budge.

Miss out on the under18 ST by a month, bloody annoying, probably won't be able to afford the adult ticket so will have to pay game by game for the first time.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":1xpweeks said:
Miss out on the under18 ST by a month, bloody annoying, probably won't be able to afford the adult ticket so will have to pay game by game for the first time.

Don't despair, it goes back down again in about 50 years. :greensmile:

C

Cobi Budge.

Lundan Cabbie":vhgdgd6w said:
Cobi Budge.":vhgdgd6w said:

No it won't we'll be in the top flight by then :cool:

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Im hoping for an extension, if not I wont be able to get one.

Awfully low wage + lots of bills = somethings gotta give (one of those things will be the luxury that is entrance to home park) sure it will come back again someday tho.

better make sure I enjoy the last few games this season.

oh, is it ok to finally admit to being a 'glory supporter' :funny: and only coming on board the good ship green in the league one promotion winning year? and getting ST from the Championship year? :whistle:

am I a proper fan yet?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":2xw0puhl said:
Lundan Cabbie":2xw0puhl said:
Cobi Budge.":2xw0puhl said:

No it won't we'll be in the top flight by then :cool:

Even in the top flight pensioners get concessions Cobi

Feb 21, 2011
earl grey":3xbo59hv said:

Awfully low wage + lots of bills = somethings gotta give (one of those things will be the luxury that is entrance to home park) sure it will come back again someday tho.

oh, is it ok to finally admit to being a 'glory supporter' :funny: and only coming on board the good ship green in the league one promotion winning year? and getting ST from the Championship year? :whistle:

am I a proper fan yet?
No

Feb 21, 2011
spowell92":cokwwh8a said:
The lady in the office said July when I got mine, let's hope the Royal Mail divert service is all it's cracked up to be hey!!

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
BadBoy":3242fmso said:
spowell92":3242fmso said:
The lady in the office said July when I got mine, let's hope the Royal Mail divert service is all it's cracked up to be hey!!

I'll ring them and ask them to send to my Parents' address when they are ready!

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
BadBoy":1ylyimis said:
earl grey":1ylyimis said:

am I a proper fan yet?
No

Bugger! Back to the drawing board.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Cobi Budge.":33c3sjyb said:
Oh dear! I feel ashamed now. I had not realised that you were such a young man. Please forgive me for the occasional terse comment in reaction to some of your posts. My remarks were made in the mistaken belief that you were speaking with the wisdom that comes with adulthood and long experience in the judgement of goalkeepers at Home Park.