Sort out in the summer Mr Sheridan | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sort out in the summer Mr Sheridan

Jul 1, 2006
And pronto! Get rid of the dead-wood early-on and put a team together who can roll their sleeves up when need be. We’ve rolled over far too easily - on too many occasions this season.
No more Home Park push-over performances please.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Sorting the dead wood in the dug out needs to be the starting point. Don't give him another penny Mr Brent - get rid.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Have no problem with Blizzard, but too many squad players and not enough obvious first team starters.

Send Sheridan on a tactics awareness course. Too many games lost on his naive team selection. Today was a prime example.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Pasties and Cider":2ap1xmqd said:
Sorting the dead wood in the dug out needs to be the starting point. Don't give him another penny Mr Brent - get rid.
Agreed. Before anyone says 'knee jerk' I never once called for the sacking of Reid or Fletcher and at the time was gutted to see both go. I'm usually patient to a fault.

Sheridan has done 'a job' ie kept us up and steered us to mid table albeit with dire football and zero emotional bond with club or fans or (apparently) players. Now 'thanks and goodbye'. His obvious limitations will hold us back from further progress and we now have the luxury of a summer to sound out potential targets and pick our man without fear and give him a pre-season. I can't face another season of this mindless football and baffling 'tactics'.

Dec 7, 2006
Pasties and Cider":1f7wdon7 said:
:iagree: Absolutely right with bells, whistles and knobs on! I've lost any faith or belief in him being anything other than a mediocre manager who will take us nowhere. :mad:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We only play well when the opposition lets us.

The moment we get sussed out we are clueless and there for the taking.