Safe from relegation | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Safe from relegation

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
We're safe from relegation now aren't we? Wycombe and Northampton both have 46 points but have to play each other so only one of them can reach 58 (Argyle's current points total). With Torquay also unable to pass us we are safe.

Dec 7, 2006
Is that supposed to make us all feel better after that abysmal display? If so, its a fail Im afraid. :lol:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
FordGreen":4vdcl7f8 said:
Is that supposed to make us all feel better after that abysmal display? If so, its a fail Im afraid. :lol:

Not at all - nothing can erase the tactical ineptitude and lack of spark Argyle showed today. It was just something I noticed when updating my # table.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
FordGreen":l9523ww8 said:

WooooHoooo Im popping The Champagne!!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

:crazy:

Dec 2, 2010
The unfortunate thing is that if ever there was a season that it was going to be 'easier' to get out of this division, this was it. A poor quality.

An Argyle win today, given the other results, would have set us up nicely and put our destiny back in our hands, plus Oxford play York on Friday.

The way the season is ending it will be an improvement and acceptable, but, the club would have failed to meet their own target of the play-offs. Most fans expectations were so low that most will be happy come 3 May.

It will be interesting to see how things unfold over the summer and how serious the club is in progressing or just happy treading water.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
sure it is good to be 'safe', but I hate starting another new season in this Division, if you 'fail' then you are out of the League ... simple as! :sad:

Relegation from the higher divisions is not good but, at least, you are still a league team ... FFS!! :sad:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's always been my fear.

Also, this season you're looking at Conference sides, next season they're beating us. :oops: :facepalm:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Lundan Cabbie":qxvltjxg said:
LG":qxvltjxg said:
stellasteve":qxvltjxg said:
FordGreen":qxvltjxg said:
WooooHoooo Im popping The Champagne!!

:crazy:
I've just got lager & the Eagles on dvd!

Eagles DVDs? Have you got the one beating Brighton in the play offs last year?

:greensmile:

Doyou watch a Snoopy cartoon and/or The Hobbit at half-time?

you know .... Eagles, Seagulls with beagles or Sméagol?? :whistle:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
We are now definately safe from relegation