Has anyone reported the Lino? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Has anyone reported the Lino?

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
At least once in the first half and again in the second half, the Lino running the Lyndhurst line gestured to the crowd (behind his back) when he was jeered for making some bad decisions.

Just wondered whether anyone has reported him. Certainly a few supporters stood up and threatened to report him.

Aug 10, 2006
Greenrod":1ok169og said:
At least once in the first half and again in the second half, the Lino running the Lyndhurst line gestured to the crowd (behind his back) when he was jeered for making some bad decisions.

Just wondered whether anyone has reported him. Certainly a few supporters stood up and threatened to report him.
report him for what ? he only gave what he got get over it.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
loyal1970":107s7f31 said:
Greenrod":107s7f31 said:

report him for what ? he only gave what he got get over it.
Well said.
some fans too precious.

M

Monkey Nuts

He slapped one of our players on the backside! I'm not arsed myself, as I think this political correctness nonsense is just a pain in the butt, but if I was said player, I'd be reporting the inept idiot to the police for sexual assault!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Monkey Nuts":39yhshro said:
He slapped one of our players on the backside! I'm not arsed myself, as I think this political correctness nonsense is just a pain in the backside, but if I was said player, I'd be reporting the inept idiot to the police for sexual assault!
unless that player enjoyed it of course :lol:

M

Monkey Nuts

LG":zlb0y0uk said:
Monkey Nuts":zlb0y0uk said:
He slapped one of our players on the backside! I'm not arsed myself, as I think this political correctness nonsense is just a pain in the backside, but if I was said player, I'd be reporting the inept idiot to the police for sexual assault!
Well he certainly didn't seem to mind :shocked:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Monkey Nuts":39ituss3 said:
LG":39ituss3 said:
Monkey Nuts":39ituss3 said:
blimey :oops:

M

Monkey Nuts

Monkey Nuts":aq4w65v6 said:
LG":aq4w65v6 said:
Monkey Nuts":aq4w65v6 said:
And when is say 'slapped' it was more of a tap really haha!

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Typical and I bet he doesn`t write or call him either. :crazy: