The GT's Fun Day! (Now with photos from GOS) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The GT's Fun Day! (Now with photos from GOS)

Mar 9, 2011
Have just been asked if I can gather any troops together to hand out some fun day leaflets tomorrow (Wimbledon match) …

If anyone could spare some time to help with this before the match begins, please can you pm me or perhaps meet me outside the Devonport End (near the set of steps). I’ll be there from 1.30pm.

Many thanks :thumbup:

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
What does the family ticket consist of ? I want to bring two or three adults and three under six year olds . What is the cost and where do I get tickets ?

Mar 9, 2011
Graham Evans":22lr7008 said:
What does the family ticket consist of ? I want to bring two or three adults and three under six year olds . What is the cost and where do I get tickets ?

Gary can put this right if I have this wrong ... I think the adult ticket of £10 is for 2 adults and 2 children ... and you can pay at the entrance (gate to club car park) on the day.

Jan 18, 2009
Sue Pollard":1kbccm30 said:
Graham Evans":1kbccm30 said:

Gary can put this right if I have this wrong ... I think the adult ticket of £10 is for 2 adults and 2 children ... and you can pay at the entrance (gate to club car park) on the day.

Thanks Sue

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Would personally like the thank the GT for arranging a great fun day at HP, even with the showers it couldn't dampen a superb day my kids had a great day, and it was good to see all the players come.

Well done and hoping for more to come.

B

BallboyEGS1958

Well done to Gary and his army of workers, a good day out for the fans and their kids. (Grand children on my part) OK we had a little bit of rain, but it certainly did not deter my grand children who got soaking wet, but went home very happy after having great fun with all the "FREE" facilities provided.