still no news (grandstand) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

still no news (grandstand)

Will the Grandstand be completed by October 2016?

• No

Votes: 205 72.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 78 27.6%

• Total voters
C

colinp71

hello still no news coming out of argyle about the hhp rebuilt. anyone been told anything

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
It's imminent.

L

Lee Jameson

Not selling season tickets in the grandstand might give some indication that it is imminent.

M

Monkey Nuts

The problem is that there are too many potential tenants bidding for the retail and food outlets, and 5 cinema chains are squabbling over who can build the biggest IMAX screen. Also they haven't fully completed the study into exactly how many corners they can cut in the quality of the football stand build.
It's just what I'm hearing on the jungle drums!

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
Monkey Nuts":n7nz2dq2 said:
The problem is that there are too many potential tenants bidding for the retail and food outlets, and 5 cinema chains are squabbling over who can build the biggest IMAX screen. Also they haven't fully completed the study into exactly how many corners they can cut in the quality of the football stand build.
It's just what I'm hearing on the jungle drums!

Well we all know the stadium is the last thing on their minds.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I really hope its started over the summer because imagine the mayflower moaners moaning as they sit in the Lyndhurst looking at their empty seat at the start of next season !

Seriously surely the club couldn't manage such an own goal could they? I am sure they could and at the end of july offer the seats back to this seasons season ticket holders !!

I think HHP is maybe going to be re-branded Tradium 2

C

colinp71

As the club sold any ticlets for the grandstand for next season.

Mork

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
The granstand project plans have just been resubmitted to the council,the new plans include an extra level bringing the stand capacty to 8500, also all units within the granstand will be owend by PAFC, all profits to plouged staight back into the team now estimated at 3 million per year,add that to our new sponser Microsoft we have 10 million a year to spend on new players/contracts.

C

colinp71

So that means we will waiting for longer. The grandstand is closed fpr next season is it not

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Mork you had me believing until the Microsoft bit, also need to practice your spelling reminded me of someone else

The granstand project plans have just been resubmitted to the council,the new plans include an extra level bringing the stand capacty to 8500, also all units within the granstand will be owend by PAFC, all profits to plouged staight back into the team now estimated at 3 million per year,add that to our new sponser Microsoft we have 10 million a year to spend on new players/contracts.

Mar 18, 2006
It will be funded by tenants signing pre let agreements , of which none have been signed as far as I am aware .
Until that time , it will not be built. Simples