We are only 6 points better off then last season | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

We are only 6 points better off then last season

J

just_ste

So much for Sheridan doing a great job this year as some people seem to say,mid table and dire football all season,feel sorry for the fans who travelled to Bury

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
3 games still to play
Last season we were involved in a relugation battle ALL season
We have been in the top of the table away from the relugation battle since xmas time
Top half finish this season.

Apr 28, 2013
Personally, I don't think he is the man to get us out of this league. He had money to spend on players and he didn't. He decided to bring in some truly awful players and waste the opportunity. It would just be nice if we had a manager who's not afraid to target the better players in the division! However, I'm grateful that we have done quite well this year, but don't think it is a true reflection on our performances.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
If I had to call it right now, I'd get someone else in.

Sheridans inability to motivate a team on the verge of staking a place in the playoffs is inept.

J

just_ste

I am puzzled why he cant seem to motivate them,has he lost the changing room I wonder

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
Some people are so easily pleased its untrue

Just because we are not fighting relegation from day one we are progressing?

If you compare it to the dross of the last 5 years, yes i suppose its progress

Some people seem to forget we are in the basement teams, playing teams week in week out with a third of our budget and crowds

The football is still dire, and there is nothing to suggest from the last six games we will do anything but the same again next year, unless we see a load more quality come in but wheres the money coming from for that?

Nov 9, 2011
Load of poo
After being played of the park by Excreta it is just dowhill after downhill.
I HAVE TO SAY IVE JUST STOPPED GOING

I am bored of football !

Aug 10, 2006
greendream":biqdatlg said:
So much for Sheridan doing a great job this year as some people seem to say,mid table and dire football all season,feel sorry for the fans who travelled to Bury
well that's progress then in it what did you lot expect this season we have an average side although even with this side we are not far off the play offs, we don't in my opinion have a good budget despite what some (people) say so overall it has been slightly better than last season. I just hope that Sheridan is doing the work now ie sorting out players to bring in for next season as for mom today don't take the p..s they were all poo.

Jul 6, 2011
Torbay Green
Think it's been an ok season after all look at others less fortunate pompi or Northampton hardly small small clubs I mean exeter may have played us off the park butt they'll always be a tin pot club when Tis and co go they will linger round the bottom for time.