4 points from a possible 18 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

4 points from a possible 18

Nov 16, 2006
It's hard to take that, 4 points from the last 6 matches is relegation form.
What's gone wrong, this was supposed to be the business end of the season.
Play off's gone, but we need some confidence from the next three matches or it's going to be a long close season.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
The last 2 home games showed that we aren't readly for league 1 anyway. Use the remaining fixtures to prepare for promotion next season.

Still looks like a top half finish, I'm happy with that after the last 5 years.

Feb 15, 2005
So now we are out of play off contention, we need to see if any of the youngsters is ready to make the step up. The ones who threw the towel in today need to be dropped and someone else given the opportunity.

Apr 9, 2011
We have obviously flattered to deceive! Our season has just fizzled out & any lingering doubts as to whether Sheridan needs a massive clear out next season should have been well & truly dispelled. Most of the squad are out of contract but are ending the season playing as though they dont give a stuff. Dont really know if i can be bothered to give a stuff to go & watch them lose the last two home matches of the season, they should hang their heads in shame!!!!!!

Dec 3, 2005
Well I had the opinion of - how the hell are we near the play-offs, sadly.

Some people may say it's still mathematical to do it (I haven't bothered to check) but I guess Torquay still have a mathematical chance - just hope beyond hope that they beat Exeter on Monday. At least that will make Exeter sweat lol