Who do we need in? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who do we need in?

Sep 28, 2011
Anyone in Plymouth with any money?
All I can assume is that the wages aint been paid because theres no excuse otherwise!! Jesus christ!

Dec 3, 2005
Some footballers with some bollocks would help - players who give you 100% effort - players like Mackie and Norris (the energy they gave - don't expect the skill) Players who run themselves into the ground - proud to wear the Green shirt.

Thats what I want in for next season.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
djg145":17ufxfxg said:
Some footballers with some bollocks would help - players who give you 100% effort - players like Mackie and Norris (the energy they gave - don't expect the skill) Players who run themselves into the ground - proud to wear the Green shirt.

Thats what I want in for next season.

I am looking to see a few new players next season with character and broom handles stuck up their back, such that in adverse playing situations, there is fight rather than capitulation. Such guys can be found across all Football League divisions and not just the Premiership. WE want some younger clones of Branno across different positions in the team.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Warnock would make a big difference...else another season of sheridan and blaming the players..

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I would imagine that a lot of John Sheridans` primary targets (remember how many turned PAFC down), were put off by the thought of joining a club with the financial near history we have and also a team that has barely escaped relegation the previous two seasons. Not an appetising prospect when coupled with the ever present geographical aspect, I would hope that with a relatively successful season behind us, more players will be inclined to take the plunge and give us a go. Lets keep moving forward.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
justanotherfan":wkiy8wrv said:
I would imagine that a lot of John Sheridans` primary targets (remember how many turned PAFC down), were put off by the thought of joining a club with the financial near history we have and also a team that has barely escaped relegation the previous two seasons. Not an appetising prospect when coupled with the ever present geographical aspect, I would hope that with a relatively successful season behind us, more players will be inclined to take the plunge and give us a go. Lets keep moving forward.

Yes if I was a player and watched our recent performances I'd know he was a great tactician, man manager and motivator and I'd be desperate to sign!! :scarf: