• Poll closed .

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Please mods can we have this poll please? I know it might not make any difference but it might make some fans feel better to vent their frustration.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
N.I_Green":3c8yq1sd said:
The question isn't worded very clearly so I don't feel i can vote at this time.
It's been changed

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Who would we get to replace him? We got rid of Reid and got someone who hasn't managed before.

Some players don't want to come down to this part of the country, so I'm sure some managers don't want to as well.

Dec 3, 2005
Time for him to move on and take the majority of the players with him.

Fed up with players coming down here and thinking they can have a easy time, they are here to WORK their socks off for this club, not just put the shirt on and go on the pitch. Alot of people at the club need a kick up the backside.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Stay, I believe that managers need time to achieve and there have been enough signs that there's a team in there somewhere to provide that hope here, however faint.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Stay. He's turned a club that looked utterly devoid of all hope and was totally crap into an inconsistent side.

Let's now see if he can make the next step of turning an inconsistent side into a consistently good one.

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
I wouldn't sack him with two years left on his contract, this recent run is grim but not worthy of that. If he was out of contract at the end of the season though I'm not sure I'd want it renewed.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
N.I_Green":2l9b2k9h said:
The question isn't worded very clearly so I don't feel i can vote at this time.

Sorry, can't get the staff these days! Luckily a competent mod was on hand to help me out :oops: