Ryan Lane & Matt Lecointe | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Lane & Matt Lecointe

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Is Lane fit? I think Lecointe is close to coming back from injury. Might be worth trying them in the team if fit enough for a bit in the 3 remaining matches. They were both involved in pre season matches but I think they both got injured (I know Lecointe did anyway)

Mar 23, 2008
Indeed. Also could be recall Vassell and Richards? Seem to be doing well on loan why not play them now they have had a few gameas and see if they have the potential to step up.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Nope, Lane is still out long-term injured and I don't think he'll even be considered until pre-season at best. He got injured in October though, not last pre-season.

Lecointe on the other hand is meant to be close to fitness. Hopefully MLC and River Allen (possibly Aaron Bentley) will get a chance in the coming weeks.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Deacster":38eklj5w said:
Indeed. Also could be recall Vassell and Richards? Seem to be doing well on loan why not play them now they have had a few gameas and see if they have the potential to step up.

Could be a good idea, as they both have their contracts expiring in the summer. I don't know if we have any cluases on the loans which means that we will have to pay them a fee if we recall them.

Nov 4, 2012
Lecointe, Lane, Allen, Bentley, Richards, get the ones out on loan back and give them game time, perfect oppurtunity for them to get some first team football.

S

Sam Phillips

Qoo3939L":20w8xidc said:
If Lecointe`s hungry buy him a pasty
cause he is not and never will be a footballer

Hate being pedantic but he is actually a footballer. A paid one.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Qoo3939L":1gnmdgxs said:
Strange comment. The kid has been injured for the best part of two and a half years.

Now that in itself may be a reason he might make it but that's incredibly dismissive of someone who obviously does have talent. It's not as if he hasn't broken in cause he's not good enough. It's cause of his fitness.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Sam Pocock":3ryyo35o said:
Qoo3939L":3ryyo35o said:

And an England international.

Apr 30, 2011
Sam Pocock":1ws73got said:
Qoo3939L":1ws73got said:

Ha ha! One of my favourite ever posts on Pasoti. Bravo

Jul 6, 2011
Deacster":ahjm1de2 said:

Vassell was voted their player of the month and has scored 4 and hit the post twice in 8 games, he's also provided 3 assists. Richards has played regular and scored a goal as well. I know it's a lower league, but they seem to have a passion that's missing from some of our regulars and some of these lower leagues can be quite tough.
Also recall Ashley Barnes going out on loan and coming back a completely different player.