• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

On GoS (Bury - now all done) ...

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
... one set of photos expected in the morning, but the other stuff is there now, including John Sheridan's interview. Good to hear his first priority was to apologise to the GA, and he certainly ain't happy.

Steve

Greens on Screen

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Sheridan's post match comments are well worth listening to. Expect changes over the summer and rightly so.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Sparksy asking some good questions, asking what's happened since Shez said the same thing last week as he's said after this game.

Shez seems rightfully peed off and seems to have an idea of what's needed for next season.

Nov 4, 2012
Sounds like he already knows who's staying and who's going, already looking forward to next season.

Jul 6, 2011
Torbay Green
I really like johns honesty to the media it says a lot about the guy, he in my opinion will turn this club around I believe in this bloke and will support him as much as I can as a fan.

And by the way I have slagged him rite off early on this season but I have woken up and set my expectations realistically in line with reality.

We have not dine bad this season and I would love for us to go up this year but I also would not like to pay good money to see us sitting in relegation league 1 for a whole season.

Duck all these posts and polls for Sheridan out he is the man for the job believe in him.

Just look at Portsmouth as said in other posts they was tipped favourites and they are pee poor.

The team look and act mentally weak look at 2nd Half performances from exeter game, port vale game and now bury game all half decent 1st half second half like a different team completely.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Thanks to Laura for the photos yesterday, and for sticking with it until the final whistle, unlike most of those around her by the look of it.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Well after all my doom and gloom from the recent defeats, listening to his post match interview has lifted me somewhat.

Let's do exactly what he says and hopefully next season will be more successful.