captain connor | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

captain connor

C

colinp71

i am sorry i dont think connor is a captain player. needs some one that talks to the team. my the sounds of it connor is not talking. what do you think. for next season would you change captains

Oct 28, 2011
never rated him as captain. And whilst I have given him the benefit of the doubt, even with more games under his belt, he still isn't the player he ought to be.

He needs to man up or move on.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Talkers will talk on the pitch if they have the armband or not. As simple as that for me.

Absolutely nothing to gain from taking the armband off Conor because the rest of the squad will still stay the same in terms of their communication. We have a lot however to lose from taking the armband off him as it could dent the confidence of our best and arguably most important player.

Absolute no brainer to my mind: he keeps the armband.

Jan 26, 2013
Plymouth
His decision making can be frustrating at times but on his day is a superb passer of the ball and a very good finisher. He will end up in a higher division with or without Argyle no doubt about it.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I'm not the most keen of eyes (well, eye really) when watching the football, I tend to just notice the "highlight" bits I guess, so I'll keep out of this but what I have noticed, and I'm not sure if anyone else would agree, that his tackling has improved a lot. I've often seen him chasing back a player and timing his tackle to perfection when the opposition were breaking.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Can't stand the guy, totally disagree with the 'he's our best player' hype, nowhere near as good as many believe. Petulant child

I personally can't wait till 'a bigger team comes in for him' and relieves us of the burden that has captained? Us through the worst period in my supporting of argyle.

And relax

GreenSam":1gu6mm9o said:
Talkers will talk on the pitch if they have the armband or not. As simple as that for me.

Absolutely nothing to gain from taking the armband off Conor because the rest of the squad will still stay the same in terms of their communication. We have a lot however to lose from taking the armband off him as it could dent the confidence of our best and arguably most important player.

I totally agree.

He's the persistent Pasoti scapegoat of this era. He's hardly overrated, underrated more like.

Oct 28, 2011
MannameadGreen":211w8csj said:
GreenSam":211w8csj said:

I totally agree.

He's the persistent Pasoti scapegoat of this era. He's hardly overrated, underrated more like.

Scapegoat or man to blame?

He is captain. He should take responsibility. That's why he is the 'scapegoat'.