If I could bottle this season what would I remember? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

If I could bottle this season what would I remember?

Aug 13, 2011
I'd ask the management team? Probably that we bottled this season? The wind made the rollercoaster unsafe. Did it? Dunno? The rides over I know that much. Damp squib. Like? I'm Not bothering with Monday. It's a 2 way attitude after all and they didn't bother first!

Apr 15, 2008
London
You're using the term 'bottle' in 2 different ways. And it reads like you've been hitting the bottle while typing.

Chin up, Pilgrim. It's only a game.

Aug 13, 2011
No drinking. Just realism in the rocks. That was one pathetic attempt at the play offs. Instead I have been embarrassed watching them, been wanting to hide under the seat. That's against minnows Exeter, Oxford and what is that serving today?? Just wont go on Monday. Frustration overload will be avoided.

Jan 3, 2013
What will I remember? Our tactically clueless "manager" being out thought time after time by the opposition.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Knarf Reprah":2djk4lpf said:
What will I remember? Our tactically clueless "manager" being out thought time after time by the opposition.

You can never say anything positive about the club

Dec 28, 2010
One of the worst Argyle seasons in the performance category, style of play consisting of playing players out of position and hoping for the best.

A manager who if he gets the original team line up and game plan correct we should be ok for a win or draw but if its wrong has no plan b and incapable of making changes to have an effect.

Losing home and away to Exeter f*****g city!

Thats all

Apr 4, 2004
Not much of this season is going to be memorable for me. But we may be able to look back and say that its the season that Reuben came good for us. I think that that man could be a big part of our future. 20 goals in that team is fantastic haul.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Gotta be Port Vale away.

Cracking day that was and from then onwards I genuinely believed we were able to make the Play Offs...just wasn't meant to be I guess. Oxford away was also good.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
losing so many home games....especially to exeter city,,,,,,,,,,,whatever happened to fortress home park

Sep 26, 2009
A team of underachievers. A team of bottlers. A manager who is still trying to figure out plan A. An owner who flatterers to deceive. Last but not least, the amazing green army.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Inability to form any stable consistency and the inability to change a game whilst in play.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I witnessed Fleetwood and Bury away, I think that says it all.