♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The next meeting of the Senior Greens will be this Thursday 24/04/14 @ 2 pm in the GT suite, the guest speaker will be Kevin Hodges.

Curtis Nelson will be there to collect his well deserved SG player of the season award.

Mods would you kindly keep this post near top of the leader board for a couple of days.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
dunlop":wx27fjse said:
The next meeting of the Senior Greens will be this Thursday 24/04/14 @ 2 pm in the GT suite, the guest speaker will be Kevin Hodges.

Curtis Nelson will be there to collect his well deserved SG player of the season award.

Mods would you kindly keep this post near top of the leader board for a couple of days.
Curtis Nelson, is that for the SG player of the year, young player or even both?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
meetoo":1wbvszm9 said:
dunlop":1wbvszm9 said:

Curtis Nelson, is that for the SG player of the year, young player or even both?

The SG only vote for one player of the season regardless of their age.

Feb 9, 2011
dont forget the fair is in the club car park so there will be very little parking use park and ride car park

Dec 9, 2012
I had a short notice trip to Plymouth this week, and it happily coincided with a Senior Greens meeting. As I am now more or less Senior I went along for the first time. The speaker was Kevin Hodges and he gave a really interesting account of his career - as a player, manager and coach. This gave a great insight into the day to day life of someone involved in the world of football. The doughnuts provided a perfect end to the afternoon!
Thanks to Kevin, and all those who organise this. Very enjoyable and much appreciated.

Jan 3, 2013
One downside though you had to sit opposite me! How young did Kevin look....what a nice man he is. Interesting comment about the manager's instruction to Purrington when he wasn't required for the first team!

B

bizzay1

Knarf Reprah":3drui1nq said:
Interesting comment about the manager's instruction to Purrington when he wasn't required for the first team!

You can't come in here saying things like that without a direct quote :shock: :lol:

Dec 9, 2012
Agreed Frank. Kevin looked pretty much the same as he did when he was playming. I suppose the nature of the job must help, althouigh I noticed that he did resist the doughnuts! I hope I look as good as he does when I'm his age!
He did come across as a really pleasant and committed individual. One thing yesterday did make me realise was the importance of having people at the club who have their roots in the area, and have a real connection with the fanbase. We are very lucky to have someone like Kevin in that respect.

Jan 3, 2013
bizzay1":37yzeqmv said:
Knarf Reprah":37yzeqmv said:
Interesting comment about the manager's instruction to Purrington when he wasn't required for the first team!

You can't come in here saying things like that without a direct quote :shock: :lol:
Those who were there know what I heard

A

Alexander

A positive from Kevin was reserve team and junior team football being restored next season, opposition to be confirmed.

Jan 3, 2013
Alexander":28vgygxq said:
A positive from Kevin was reserve team and junior team football being restored next season, opposition to be confirmed.
Yes and loads of fixtures too....was it 30?

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Knarf Reprah":3irdtvgf said:
bizzay1":3irdtvgf said:
Knarf Reprah":3irdtvgf said:

So the rest of us don't get to know?

Jan 3, 2013
Liam Vercoe":3a30o199 said:
Knarf Reprah":3a30o199 said:
bizzay1":3a30o199 said:
Knarf Reprah":3a30o199 said:

So the rest of us don't get to know?
Kevin was kind enough to take time out to talk to the Senior Greens, this site can degenerate into lots of mudslinging and I do not wish to stir matters. My mouth is shut firmly out of respect to Kevin

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I'm sure he didn't say anything in public, that he wouldn't want to become public information but sure.

Jan 3, 2013
Liam Vercoe":2k9kdn4v said:
I'm sure he didn't say anything in public, that he wouldn't want to become public information but sure.
Lots of people sometimes inadvertently say things in public.....