"Yellow Army" - Devonport End... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

"Yellow Army" - Devonport End...

Dec 7, 2006
Oh get a bleddy life, FFS! It was when Torquay equalised at SJP that the Demport sang that and good on them for doing so too - pity they didnt repeat it when they went ahead later on. Anything that has a wee dig at the 6 toes is fine by me (or have you conveniently forgotten their 'We'll Meet Again' jibe at us a couple of years ago?). :roll:

Mar 18, 2006
FordGreen":2a0w7nd4 said:
Oh get a bleddy life, FFS! It was when Torquay equalised at SJP that the Demport sang that and good on them for doing so too - pity they didnt repeat it when they went ahead later on. Anything that has a wee dig at the 6 toes is fine by me (or have you conveniently forgotten their 'We'll Meet Again' jibe at us a couple of years ago?). :roll:

Agreed. :clap:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
FordGreen":13gcj2li said:
The chant started when they went 2-1 up :thumbup: and I agree with you about the 6 toes explanation, bollocks to them.

Nov 4, 2012
It was only a bit of fun for christ sake, stop whinging. Well done Torquay I'm so glad the inbreds didn't get the satisfaction of relegating you.

E

Every Saturday

I think it might have been we love you Wombles ...?

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
They love us because we are the most generous team in the league, we can't stop handing out three points!

B

Big Kev

Liam Vercoe":10s98wo4 said:
They love us because we are the most generous team in the league, we can't stop handing out three points!

:funny: Sad but true!