Sheridan has (allegedly) lost the dressing room. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sheridan has (allegedly) lost the dressing room.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
How many times has he came out in the press and bollocked the players for doing poo? And how many times have we seen a reaction out of them? I am really convinced now he's lost the dressing room as those players are completely taking the pee out of him.

If I was Brent I'd be eying up Tisdale from the joke up the road.

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
He has not only lost the dressing room , he has lost me as well. Abysmal performance from the players, and clueless from Sheridan. Changes needed at half time , nothing. 2 - 1 down and still waits to make a sub, Blanchard, a bloody defender. wtf is that all about !
:furious: :furious:

B

block 12 row u

Tend to agree - results at home say it all

Since Jan 1st at home

Played 10

W 2 D 3 L 5

Disgraceful

Teams love our pitch - dig it up and make it a complete sh*thole for them to play on next year ; we dont use it so why should they

Jul 6, 2011
So every time the players play crap, we put it down to the manager losing the dressing room. When is the time going to come when we look to the players and they take the responsibility? Lack of consistency, lack of passion, lack of organisation... the negatives go on.
I actually pity the youngsters, McCormick, Hourihane, Reid, Nelson and Allesandra. For most of the season they've been outstanding, but it seems they've been dragged down into the mire by some of the rest who don't seem to give too hoots. We know they can play well when they want to, because we've seen it on a few occasions.
Think JS is right, there needs to be a clear out, but he also needs to think about his own tactics.

C

Cobi Budge.

It's his sulking I hate.

We conceded, so he decides to sit in his dugout with his arms folded, slouched back, he basically did this until the final whistle.

Where is the Sheridan of last season? Shouting from the sidelines trying to get the players motivated.

Jul 6, 2011
greengenes":31un77fy said:
briangreen":31un77fy said:
So every time the players play crap, we put it down to the manager losing the dressing room. When is the time going to come when we look to the players and they take the responsibility? Lack of consistency, lack of passion, lack of organisation... the negatives go on.
I actually pity the youngsters, McCormick, Hourihane, Reid, Nelson and Allesandra. For most of the season they've been outstanding, but it seems they've been dragged down into the mire by some of the rest who don't seem to give too hoots. We know they can play well when they want to, because we've seen it on a few occasions.
Think JS is right, there needs to be a clear out, but he also needs to think about his own tactics.

What tactics ?

Well, yeah, there is that...

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
briangreen":3osulesl said:

Needs to think about his own tactics... are you for real?

Why can you not accept that the responsibility for that shambles of football team lays squarely with the Manager.

This is his team, his signings, his selection, his coaching, his tactics, his pre-match preparation of the players to ensure they go on to the field in the right frame of mind.

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
If Sheridan has lost the changing room,does this mean work has started on the new granstand?

Cobi Budge.":6n83zafy said:
It's his sulking I hate.

We conceded, so he decides to sit in his dugout with his arms folded, slouched back, he basically did this until the final whistle.

Where is the Sheridan of last season? Shouting from the sidelines trying to get the players motivated.
I don't buy all this "if you don't shout then you're a bad manager".

A lot of successful managers sit in the stands. I agree Sheridan isn't good at changing games but that's not because he doesn't shout. It's just personal style.

He needs to do more to change games but he doesn't need to just go and shout his head off. You don't see Jose Mourinho screaming at his team for 90 minutes, do you?

C

Cobi Budge.

I'm not saying that at all.

I'm saying that, compared to last season, he just looks like he's given up and lost all hope. He starts out standing on the touchline yelling instructions, then as soon as they score, the second they score, he goes, kicks the dugout and has a sulk, McCarthy appeared to try and pull him up today but he just sat there silent.

It doesn't give the fans much hope when the team is loosing and the manager is just sitting in the dugout, silent and slouched.

Cobi Budge.":2fdggx6v said:
I'm not saying that at all.

I'm saying that, compared to last season, he just looks like he's given up and lost all hope. He starts out standing on the touchline yelling instructions, then as soon as they score, the second they score, he goes, kicks the dugout and has a sulk, McCarthy appeared to try and pull him up today but he just sat there silent.

It doesn't give the fans much hope when the team is loosing and the manager is just sitting in the dugout, silent and slouched.
Ah fair enough, mis-understood your point. :)

I still don't think he needs to shout much but I agree that all that showing-off is unprofessional.