Banton (that's more like it) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Banton (that's more like it)

C

Cobi Budge.

A positive on another awful day was Banton's performance.

Started to look like the Banton of last season again, but with a difference, he tried his heart out, chased everything and didn't stop running, I wouldn't have taken him off, our only player trying to make something really happen.

I've been hugely critical since he re-signed, but that's the Banton I want to see.

B

block 12 row u

Cobi Budge.":3cll3tgu said:
A positive on another awful day was Banton's performance.

Started to look like the Banton of last season again, but with a difference, he tried his heart out, chased everything and didn't stop running, I wouldn't have taken him off, our only player trying to make something really happen.

I've been hugely critical since he re-signed, but that's the Banton I want to see.

Agreed - but a small light on a dismal day

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
Try not to comment after a match until i've chilled out a bit, but with the inevitable amount of negativity on here (Which, dont get me wrong, is mostly deserved) I thought Banton deserves a special mention today. Looked hungry and positive, not really sure why he was taken off but there we are!

Feb 21, 2011
colinp71":1wwgeuxo said:
How did connor play
Connor put in the usual workmanlike performance and scored a sublime goal, thank God he's here next season.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Yeah agreed looked a different player from what I've seen of him this season. Needs to do that week in week out though, lets hope with a full pre season in him he should come on loads in time for next season.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Glynn":2hbzhueh said:
Yeah agreed looked a different player from what I've seen of him this season. Needs to do that week in week out though, lets hope with a full pre season in him he should come on loads in time for next season.
He had a "full pre season" this year, so why will next year be any different?

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
demportdave":3h4lc741 said:
Glynn":3h4lc741 said:
He had a "full pre season" this year, so why will next year be any different?

Well he will have a full pre season at a club he will be playing for and he had some months out not playing at all at MK Dons which probably hasn't helped.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
He put the effort in today, was very impressed by him. Signs of the Banton of last season. Hopefully he can keep it up.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Not the Banton of last season but a different Banton, one who tackled, tracked back and tried to involve others in the attacking third, would like to see him run at the defenders a little more and put the fear into them. Much improved.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
A bit late now but hopefully, if he's still here next year, it's a sign of things to come next season.