Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Feb 21, 2011
Cobi Budge.":ackou6p0 said:
Banton was the only player who looked up for it.
Shame he couldn't pass to a green shirt, but I grant you he ran about a bit. Hourihane for me purely for the sublime 30 yarder, not much else to get excited about.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
r4h4al":3ethmx3h said:
Went for Morgan we seemed to play better after he came on. Nelson 2nd

You're barmy. He was dreadful. How he missed that free head at the end I'll never know. 6'5" and jumped 5'2".

I went for Hourihane, spectacular goal and put a good shift in. I thought he, Nelse, Reid, Lewi and Banton played well. Blizzard, Young, Gurrieri were rather meh and Wotton and Parsons were woeful.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Nelson by a country mile , how could anybody vote for Hourihaine ? Yes he scored a good goal but other than that he was lazy and total crap . Get rid asap.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Nelson. Another rock steady game and shows all the signs of a future star in a higher league than Plymouth Argyle sadly. Won't be long before a bigger team comes in for him

Banton probably had his best game since returning but nothing came of it. He desperately needs a goal to regain the confidence he had last season.

Hourihane scored a cracker and had a reasonable game along with Lewi and Reuben.

Apart from that the rest were awful.

As soon as I saw Wotton and Blizzard together I knew they would outpace us and get in behind and that wa the case for both goals. Don't know what JS was thinking of with that pairing its bad enough when Blanchard is there. Blizzard frozen to the spot half the time.
Parsons has gone right off the boil since his first couple of games where he looked a threat going forward now he just looks like a poor defender with no offensive desire.
Cole was poor and should have come to the ball and closed the angle for the 2nd goal
Young was too weak and his passing was dreadful today and I still maintain him and Hourihane cannot play together without a strong ball winner in the middle
Guierri was AWOL most of the game

The latest run of form shows we are just an average mid to bottom of the table team who had a little run of form.
When you look at our run in and the teams we have lost to its shocking. If we were any good we would of romped into the playoffs but no we lose to the likes of Exshitter and Rovers who are struggling to stay up

Massive re building required over the summer with only half a dozen players worthy of a contract

Mar 23, 2008
Graham Evans":33jyrnox said:
Nelson by a country mile , how could anybody vote for Hourihaine ? Yes he scored a good goal but other than that he was lazy and total crap . Get rid asap.
Lazy? Even you can't really believe that. Connor MOTM for his superb goal and being the best of a bad bunch.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Deacster":45kp6cnz said:
Graham Evans":45kp6cnz said:
Lazy? Even you can't really believe that. Connor MOTM for his superb goal and being the best of a bad bunch.

The Evans twins always seek a reaction with their 'views' on a match. Predictable.