Match highlights | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Match highlights

C

Cobi Budge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLrhZ5qb4Us

There if anybody can cope with taking another look.

1. What a goal from Conor, much further out than the 20 yards BBC were reporting.

2. How on earth can Wotton and some fans claim that was a foul? Wotton was simply too slow and weak, and that cost us an avoidable goal.

3. Reid probably should have done better with that header, off day for him, scuffed everything.

4. Cole simply far too slow off his line for their goal, waited and waited and then it was too late to do anything about it.

5. Great save from Cole but I'm afraid it doesn't make up for the earlier error.

6. Very surprised AFCW weren't awarded a penalty for that tackle by Blizzard.

7. Unlucky Blanchard, hit that very well indeed. If only Parsons delivered more crosses like that instead of just turning and looking for the safe option.

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
I agree he should have come off his line earlier, but are we actually going to blame Cole for conceding a 1 on 1 after horrendous defending from Blizzard and Wotton???? Right, ok then..

Agree he could have done more, definitely, but you seem to have placed all blame on him?

C

Cobi Budge.

Wotton was doing his best to make up ground but it came down Blizzard's side, it was the fault of Blizzard and Cole I'm afraid. I'll be criticised for even saying this, but I don't think Luke would have conceded that.

Two clinical finishes but two avoidable goals.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
How did Morgan miss that free f**king header at the end? It was bad from where I was sat in block 4, looks worse in the highlights.

May 22, 2006
Cheers Cobi. Re. Point 1 ~ The grass is clearly cut in 6 yard bands. Doesn't take a genius to work out Conor's shot was from 30 yards. Great goal.

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
Cobi Budge.":21d5c7cr said:
Wotton was doing his best to make up ground but it came down Blizzard's side, it was the fault of Blizzard and Cole I'm afraid. I'll be criticised for even saying this, but I don't think Luke would have conceded that.

Perhaps, but we'll never know! Think it would be a good idea to have Luke back in goal now though.

Should have been kept out though, having said that, the two of them shouldn't have been playing anyway as both are far too slow and one has abysmal ball distribution. I can definitely see the point of Blizzard playing there but Blanchard is a better CB than both and needed to be starting. Also think we missed Trotman and whilst I know you don't rate him, I doubt we would have conceded the goals so easily.

C

Cobi Budge.

Josh, while I don't rate Trotman much at all, I'd rather have him as a CB than Blizzard or Wotton.

C

Cobi Budge.

PilgrimJosh":21il0bxw said:
Cobi Budge.":21il0bxw said:

Perhaps, but we'll never know! Think it would be a good idea to have Luke back in goal now though.

Should have been kept out though, having said that, the two of them shouldn't have been playing anyway as both are far too slow and one has abysmal ball distribution. I can definitely see the point of Blizzard playing there but Blanchard is a better CB than both and needed to be starting. Also think we missed Trotman and whilst I know you don't rate him, I doubt we would have conceded the goals so easily.

I don't think there's much point now, nothing to play for and don't want to aggravate the injury, get him fully ready to slot back in as no1 next season.

To be honest, I would consider playing Dawson for the last two games, just give the guy a bit of experience before he goes back.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":3r0ckrtq said:
1. What a goal from Conor, much further out than the 20 yards BBC were reporting.

If you look at the way the grass is mowed in the penalty area, you will see that each band is 6 yards. Therefore Hourihane's effort is from exactly 5 bands, ie 30 yards.

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
Cobi Budge.":ify4c50t said:
PilgrimJosh":ify4c50t said:
Cobi Budge.":ify4c50t said:

I don't think there's much point now, nothing to play for and don't want to aggravate the injury, get him fully ready to slot back in as no1 next season.

To be honest, I would consider playing Dawson for the last two games, just give the guy a bit of experience before he goes back.

No point playing Dawson, he wont be ours next season.

Agree about McCormick though, your logic is 100% correct. It's a shame the same logic wasn't applied to an unfit, low on confidence Matt Parsons. Silly to play him.