Pasoti PotY Award. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pasoti PotY Award.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Just to let you all know it has gone missing!!

It appears Mr Bhasera has taken all his awards to South Africa with him, despite being told that they were not his.

That's ours (cost £850) plus a couple of others including the silver historic one.

Not happy!!

The club are on the case apparently, but it's not looking hopeful though. :furious:

C

Cobi Budge.

I used to love Baz, but the fact he just buggered off without a trace, refused to contact the club when offered a contract and took the POTY award with him is just silly, seems to have no respect for a club that loved him.

Sheridan was right not to chase after him.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
could be a problem giving it to 'overseas' players.
The PACSA trophy was taken abroad by Timar/Halmosi a few years ago, and we've bought a small one for them to keep each year now.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The club are chasing him as well.

The silver one is over 70 years old.

Not very nice is it?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
It isn't, but like you, I don't hold out much hope. I see his Twitter account has been dormant for 6 months.

Apr 15, 2008
London
On one hand it's bad form not to get back in contact with the club, on the other hand giving a supporter's club award to an overseas player then asking them to give it back next year is a bit odd... I know that's what happens with the Champions League trophy, but it's not the champions league.

Gift vouchers might be a safer idea.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
crownhillpilgrim":217eo55s said:
On one hand it's bad form not to get back in contact with the club, on the other hand giving a supporter's club award to an overseas player then asking them to give it back next year is a bit odd... I know that's what happens with the Champions League trophy, but it's not the champions league.

Gift vouchers might be a safer idea.

He was told (by me) that night that these were not his to keep, and they were taken away from him.

How he got back hold of them is a mystery, but I know he was told by the club that these were not his to keep.

As I say, not happy, and that historic one is a major loss in my opinion.

Apr 15, 2008
London
IJN":1b8wu7xx said:
He was told (by me) that night that these were not his to keep, and they were taken away from him.

How he got back hold of them is a mystery, but I know he was told by the club that these were not his to keep.

As I say, not happy, and that historic one is a major loss in my opinion.

"Here are your awards. You can't keep them. We are taking them away from you now."

:lol:

I do sympathise Ian, but that did make me laugh.

Do you know he has them? Maybe JB has been down to Cash Converters in a bid to finance the new stand.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It is common practise not to keep original trophies but to have a duplicate or copy and also pretty common to understand trophies have to be returned at the end of the year. If Bhasera has knowingly taken these against the donors wishes or knowingly kept them when he shouldn't have then it is theft however you dress it up. I hope his club and the local press out there are made aware to at least try and shame him into returning them.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
This is theft in my book.
It's a pity as he was a decent player, but this issue along with the way he left, leave a bit of a sour taste in the mouth.

Saying that, I wonder why it has taken 11 months to realise the trophies had gone?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Emu":3s23bhje said:
This is theft in my book.
It's a pity as he was a decent player, but this issue along with the way he left, leave a bit of a sour taste in the mouth.

Saying that, I wonder why it has taken 11 months to realise the trophies had gone?

I don't think it has, I'm sure I've seen IJN mention before that Bas took them.