Questions asked of the manager at the next Board Meeting? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Questions asked of the manager at the next Board Meeting?

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Fellow contributors,
What do you reckon, Brent will question Sheridan on?
Will it be:
That he is pleased that the Club is safe for another season
Not happy that we have missed a chance of the playoffs
Disappointed with John's demeanour in and around the dug out
Look for a definite promotion spot next season

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Tony Pastyman":1qjmi3vu said:
Disappointed with John's demeanour in and around the dug out
Brent sits somewhere in the grandstand so proberly only sees Sheridan a few times each match

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Lulcky man I'm over in the Lindy level with the halfway line and see him all the time. :scarf:

C

Cobi Budge.

The question should be

"So John, how am I going to fill my new stand when the football is so utterly appalling?"

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I was thinking earlier: I used to work at Rank Bush Murphy when it was severely threatened by Japan etc. Now the Production Managers there had weekly production and quality targets. If they failed over a period of time they went. No excuses, no second chances. No: I told pogle what to do but, for whatever reason, he didn't do it. Next week I'll tell you that he apparently can't do it, the week after I'll tell you that I don't know why we aren't producing, the fourth week I'll ask for a few days off to go and see my family who live miles away!

no, none of that: target reached? No? Bye bye Sooty bye bye!! :wave:

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
Cobi Budge.":1zs62wee said:
The question should be

"So John, how am I going to fill my new stand when the football is so utterly appalling?"

Maybe the reply will be something along the lines of..

'Well James, it wont be filled for years and years anyway regardless of the football so I don't see the issue myself!'

:D

W

Wilfredo

PilgrimJosh":3m6b4lvb said:
Cobi Budge.":3m6b4lvb said:
The question should be

'Well James, it wont be filled for years and years anyway regardless of the football so I don't see the issue myself!'

I always thought you two boys were more suited to comedy. :funny: :funny:

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Pogleswoody":2eo7q0hg said:
I was thinking earlier: I used to work at Rank Bush Murphy when it was severely threatened by Japan etc. Now the Production Managers there had weekly production and quality targets. If they failed over a period of time they went. No excuses, no second chances. No: I told pogle what to do but, for whatever reason, he didn't do it. Next week I'll tell you that he apparently can't do it, the week after I'll tell you that I don't know why we aren't producing, the fourth week I'll ask for a few days off to go and see my family who live miles away!

no, none of that: target reached? No? Bye bye Sooty bye bye!! :wave:

Well, it all depends what his target was I guess. If it was to achieve a mid table or above finish, he has done that.

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
Wilfredo":1x379u8y said:
PilgrimJosh":1x379u8y said:
Cobi Budge.":1x379u8y said:
The question should be

I always thought you two boys were more suited to comedy. :funny: :funny:

Yeah, maybe a comedic duo.. Something tells me that we would be heckled a lot though and odiumrose really wouldn't be very taken by it haha :thumbup:

C

Cobi Budge.

PilgrimJosh":txogflgd said:
Wilfredo":txogflgd said:
PilgrimJosh":txogflgd said:
Cobi Budge.":txogflgd said:
The question should be

I always thought you two boys were more suited to comedy. :funny:

Yeah, maybe a comedic duo.. Something tells me that we would be heckled a lot though and odiumrose really wouldn't be very taken by it haha :thumbup:

We're like the chuckle brothers, completely and utterly annoyingly hilarious :coat:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
"James, I'm gonna play attacking attractive football on the ground and I'm gonna prove that by throwing Enoch and Marvelous Marvin upfront together"

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve.PAFC2012":22xnzwo7 said:
"James, I'm gonna play attacking attractive football on the ground and I'm gonna prove that by throwing Enoch and Marvelous Marvin upfront together"

Yes I think that was the 'target' I was referring to in my previous post!! :scarf:

C

Cobi Budge.

In fairness, we only started to even worry the Wimbledon defence once we had Reid, Enoch & Morgan upfront, which is a depressing thought.

Mind you, pretty tippy tappy football doesn't always get you results, Fletcher proved that.

Problem is we aren't getting results or playing attractive football.