Well, was it a good, bad or indifferent season for Argyle? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Well, was it a good, bad or indifferent season for Argyle?

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
I predicted we'd finish in the top 10 but outside the play-offs so it's ultimately matched my expectations.
What's disappointing is the way our performances have tailed off after we looked, for a while, like we could actually challenge for a top six place. I'd have been happier if we'd gradually improved throughout the season to finish in the top ten.
At least it's been better than last season, though!

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
Indifferent. A mid table finish and eliminated by higher division opposition in all the cups, we've met the basic standards that we should have but it's not been a good season and for it to end how it has after looking so promising means it'll probably be remembered fairly poorly.

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
Not sure, not over yet.

We could still finish 8th, which would be great.

Alternatively, we could finish 16th and 15 points off the play offs, not even close.

Been a season in 3 periods for me. Awful - Very Good - Awful.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Somewhere between indifferent and good. Closer to indifferent if pushed.

It's managed to be simultaneously both a happy, notable improvement and a scandalous missed opportunity. Both at once.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
A mixed bag for me.

Good season in regards to our final league position but disappointing in terms of many performances and the complete collapse when we had a real chance of making the playoffs.

Feb 21, 2011
Ultimately dissapointing, if we'd blundered along and finish tenth then I would have said it's encouraging but to implode so completely after getting into the playoff mix when even average form would have sufficed it had ended a massive anti climax.

Feb 15, 2005
We are 15th in the top 20 most populous cities and all the other cities have a football team above us in the league. So we are underachieving me thinks, definitely room for improvement