Berry and Gurrieri released | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Berry and Gurrieri released

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
We can do better than Gurrieri, so i'm pleased he's turned us down.

Disappointed about Berry though, always liked him at right back. A victim of our changing formation I would say. Again though, we can probably do better!

Time to get building around our core.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Nobby":38csr6cy said:

Disappointed about Berry though, always liked him at right back. A victim of our changing formation I would say. Again though, we can probably do better!

:iagree:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I think they would have been squad players and offered terms accordingly. Nevermind although I'm surprised about Gurrieri. Thanks and good luck.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Gurrieri was the last player I expected to reject a new contract...unless Sheridan decided against him in the end? Good luck to both of them.

G

Greenskin

Nobby":2q6i8j6z said:

Exactly.Not at all disappointed about Guerrieri,very clever player at times but not productive enough IMHO.Argyle certainly can do better than both players and the team for the first game of the season will be almost entirely one of Sheridan's own creation which was not really the case last season in spite of opinions expressed to the contrary.The rebuilding sure is getting interesting and gathering pace now.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Duracell bunny for me. I'm not upset that he's going if I'm honest.

Apr 12, 2013
Plymouth
Both mediocre players glad they are gone. When they announced the retained list I was shocked to see these two names in and hoped they would reject terms which they have thank goodness. Good luck to them though.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
But with Gurrieri rejecting, SURELY releasing Luke Young is now a mistake? Can we give him a trial, like Feeney got last year? Was baffled at the time of his release, and even disappointed now.

Bleddy delighted about Reid, mind.