Who's excited about This Wednesday 9am ?? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Who's excited about This Wednesday 9am ??

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
All of us if we're honest Paul. :greensmile:

By the way, here's that list of sweepstakers that recently helped the Academy Team.

Liam Vercoe x 2 York (H) Oxford (H)

Paul Sweet x 2 Cambridge (A) Cheltenham (A)

Mick WIng x 2 Portsmouth (H) Hartlepool (A)

Miles Bidgood x 1 Dagenham & Redbridge (A)

John Squire x 2 York (A) Hartlepool (H)

Chris Dart x 1 Exeter (H)

Chobham Green x 1 Northampton (H)

Lyndhurst Green x 2 Stevenage (H) Stanley (A)

Glynn Moody x 1 Wycombe (H)

Justanotherfan x 1 Shrewsbury (A)

Dunlop x 1 Carlisle (A)

Lien60 x 2 Cheltenham (H) Southend (H)

Ponty x 2 Luton (A) Newport (A)

LA Green x 1 Bury (A)

Steve Fenn x 2 Wimbledon (A) Northampton (A)

Robin x 1 Newport (H)

Stew x 2 Oxford (A) Mansfield (A)

Phil Mallet x 2 Tranmere (A) Burton (H)

Andy Soper x 1 Southend (A)

Bob Wright x 1 Luton (H)

Apples x 2 Stevenage (A) Morecambe (A)

Mike Greening x 1 Bury (H)

Monkeywrench x 1 Tranmere (H)

Postcode x 1 Cambridge (H)

IJN x 2 Pompey (A) Wycombe (A)

Stiddy x 1 Mansfield (H)

Poogleswoody x 1 Daggers (H)

meetoo x 1 Exeter (A)

greeneagle x 1 Burton (A)

marchwoodgreen x 1 Wimbledon (H)

Nik x 1 Stanley (H)

Graham Clark x 1 Morecambe (H)

Bubba x 1 Carlisle (H)

Green Thing x 1 Shrewsbury (H)

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Me! Couldn't possible publish the list of course :silent: but it underpins a lot of the Here and Now pages, so by the end of Wednesday GoS will be set up and ready for the season ahead. :thumbup:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Hoping for a home game, preferably against a hard team like Oxford or York. Just to get them out the way, like.

Aug 10, 2006
me can't wait along with the 3rd round fa cup draw if we make it still gets me excited even after all these years.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
I'm excited! I'm away on 16th August, so hoping we'll be home on the opening day (9th), so that we're away the following week, preferably to Accrington or Morecambe or somebody like that.

Apr 12, 2013
Plymouth
League 2 proper football can't wait for it to be back. I think I'm in the minority here that prefer watching us play little teams like Rochdale dagenham morcombe rather than the likes of wolves Leeds Sheffield etc etc in the championship.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Playing Pompey or Luton either home or away first game would be my choice! But yeah, always get ridiculously excited for the fixtures release.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
argylemad93":1t6cwt2n said:
League 2 proper football can't wait for it to be back. I think I'm in the minority here that prefer watching us play little teams like Rochdale dagenham morcombe rather than the likes of wolves Leeds Sheffield etc etc in the championship.
Tell me you're joking :facepalm:

Mar 21, 2008
We've got some key players, particularly in the forward positions such as Alessandra, Reid and Banton that rely very heavily (even more than I would normally expect for forwards) on confidence, if they can't get that confidence early we could limp through the early part of the season. A strong start's really important therefore if you ask me, wouldn't like to predict who the weakest sides in the league will be just yet though, there's a lot of business still to be done this summer.

Exeter with a transfer embargo likely in place until August makes them a contender to potentially struggle imo, good manager though.

Apr 12, 2013
Plymouth
Steve.PAFC2012":3jcsioii said:
argylemad93":3jcsioii said:
Tell me you're joking :facepalm:
I'd rather be in the championship but I prefer watching proper old fashioned teams like that.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
How are Wolves, Leeds, Sheffield etc. not old fashioned?

Our opening game surely cannot be any more abysmal than v Southend last season and Aldershot before that?