Fixtures List iCal

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Hi all,

I've created an iCal Calendar that includes all Plymouth Argyle's League Fixtures (I'll add League and FA Cup Fixtures as and when).

Each Fixture has:

An 'Almost' correct location - Some Stadiums aren't always recognised so I have entered them as their real address; for example Abbey Stadium, Cambridge is actually 531 Newmarket Road, Cambridge. Also on the day of the Match your Notification Centre will also tell you how long it take to travel to the Stadium with that days traffic conditions.

Correct date and time - Each match is listed with it's correct date and time, not a big thing but details, details.

A link to the Club website - A way to gather information about the Stadium, it's Disabled Facilities and Car Parking on the trip up north.

Clubs main contact number - This may come in more use than you may think. If your stuck in the ground somewhere or have lost someone, you'll have the number at your fingertips. It might be worth also sharing this Calendar with your other half, if there is an emergency at home and they can't get through to you then they can ring the clubs main number to pass a message.

iPhone/ iPad Instructions

Visit this link here http://www.deadarmy.co.uk/SubscribePage.html and hit the Subscribe button in the middle. After that you should see a option to 'Subscribe' as seen in Image 2 below.

InstructionsiPhoneSmallest1.png

Google Android Instructions

Get the web address of the ical file from the "subscribe" link. The full address is:

webcal://p03-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/s ... ZnPxCtu1V0

Saved that to your computer;

Open Google Calendar from the Gmail account associated with my Android phone;

Click on "other calendars" and then "import calendar"

When is says choose file, browse to the saved link on my desktop - it then uploads the ical file to the google calendar;

The calendar information is the pushed to the calendar on my Android phone.

Thanks to Grant - gt_pafc for his Google Android instructions.

Enjoy!

B

Big Kev

Thanks for this Adam, will come in handy next season for sure! :thumbs:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
LiskeardLooney":e9ma5jki said:
Can you do an android version for all those non apple users??

I'm working on it. :)

Nov 25, 2008
Puddletown
Brilliant Adam thanks.

I downloaded and saved the file and then imported it into my gmail calender - it now shows on my android phone, if thats helpful to anyone!

Grant

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
gt_pafc":1usnwf4i said:
Brilliant Adam thanks.

I downloaded and saved the file and then imported it into my gmail calender - it now shows on my android phone, if thats helpful to anyone!

Grant

Good work Grant! Does it still include location information etc?

Nov 25, 2008
Puddletown
Yes, it seems to retain all the information - screenshot from my phone below (apologies for not being able to save it bigger - you are better at this stuff than a mere accountant!!!)

Screenshot_2014-06-20-14-48-42.png