Torquay Friendly (POTD?) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Torquay Friendly (POTD?)

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
liamkite1":3bhntw4x said:
Does anyone know if it's POTD because I can't find any information on both club websites?

I imagine it would be. I'd still keep looking on both websites just to be sure.

Mar 3, 2012
I imagine it would be. I'd still keep looking on both websites just to be sure.[/quote]

Found some information! The ticket prices for Argyle's pre-season friendly at Torquay United on July 22 kick-off 7.45pm will be £10 for adults, £7 for over 65s and students, and £3 for under 16s. These will all be available to purchase from the turnstiles on the day of the game.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
liamkite1":3p9ybbwg said:

Found some information! The ticket prices for Argyle's pre-season friendly at Torquay United on July 22 kick-off 7.45pm will be £10 for adults, £7 for over 65s and students, and £3 for under 16s. These will all be available to purchase from the turnstiles on the day of the game.[/quote]

What about the price to sit in the new Stand? :scarf:

Mar 3, 2012
Mike Greening":eb6re0r5 said:
liamkite1":eb6re0r5 said:

Found some information! The ticket prices for Argyle's pre-season friendly at Torquay United on July 22 kick-off 7.45pm will be £10 for adults, £7 for over 65s and students, and £3 for under 16s. These will all be available to purchase from the turnstiles on the day of the game.

What about the price to sit in the new Stand? :scarf:[/quote]

Not sure, wont be sitting in the new stand anyway. im sure it will be open. :scarf:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Any information on tickets for the Torquay friendly for sale at HP

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I phoned Torquay and it's POTD only, standing and seating.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
PL2 3DQ":3m6q2isx said:
I phoned Torquay and it's POTD only, standing and seating.

Jul 10, 2013
Anyone know how much the tickets will be? Can't seem to get on to Torquay's website and they aren't on our website...

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Very concise instructions,you have to say...argyle could learn a lot from that...

Z

ZZZZMarker12

What's the guess for the travelling Green Army attendance then??

Mar 21, 2008
I'm not confident going into this at all, Torquay are miles ahead of us at the moment in terms of preparing for a new season, and they've already had a draw against Yeovil and beaten Walsall.

Whereas we are behind where I'd expect us to be, unfortunately this is pretty standard for Sheridans teams when you talk to fans of other clubs he's managed, I'm expecting a slow start to the season for us.