• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cambridge away

C

Cobi Budge.

Does anybody know when the tickets will come out? Thanks

:scarf:

J

Jambo

I'd imagine it will be within the next week or 2. I plan on going to this one too, a new ground for me. Really looking forward to the new season, got a sneaking feeling it's gonna be a very good one

C

Cobi Budge.

Can't wait for it.

Hopefully it's better than Southend on the opening day of last season, that was diabolical.

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
Southend was a lovely day weather wise, the chippy just up from the ground was brilliant, the football was dire. Cambridge will be a great day out on all counts, you read it here first!

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Cerbera":3sd1s2a3 said:
Southend was a lovely day weather wise, the chippy just up from the ground was brilliant, the football was dire. Cambridge will be a great day out on all counts, you read it here first!

I seem to recall it took at least two days to get back from Sarfend - at least one of them on the M25 (one coach went the wrong way round the motorway, they probably haven't got back yet).

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Fergy":2vlw2o9y said:
Southend was the worst away game I've ever attended, the 8 hour journey home topped it off.

If it wasn't for Tony the coach driver and stories about his wife the whole day would have been a complete and utter disaster.

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
I quite enjoyed the train. Got to Kings Cross on the way with 45 minutes to kill and discovered the bar had Plymouth Gin. Happy days!

Quite civilised on the way back too. Must have been a killer on the coaches though.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Ollieargyle9":2rojoo82 said:
Fergy":2rojoo82 said:
Southend was the worst away game I've ever attended, the 8 hour journey home topped it off.

If it wasn't for Tony the coach driver and stories about his wife the whole day would have been a complete and utter disaster.

I must have missed that, I was too busy discussing pick 'n' mix! :facepalm:

C

Cobi Budge.

Steve.PAFC2012":esuod7p9 said:
Fergy":esuod7p9 said:
Second worst behind York in the 2012-13 season for me .

This

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Southend was astonishingly bad, and if the type to do reviews on trip advisor etc you don't give a B&B a 1 star and then go straight back there the next holiday do you. So I'd not touch an early season game under Sheridan given the only evidence we have is of beach-mode motivation early on. He does seem to prefer his work during the winter months.

Finding pay tv for Luton is doable though, twice so for Pompey.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland