PACSA & Janner's Journal - calling all Cornish Supporters | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PACSA & Janner's Journal - calling all Cornish Supporters

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
As this season will mark the long awaited start of our upward trajectory, after a few years of, erm, misery, now would be a good time for supporters to re-engage with their local supporter groups.

Here in Cornwall, membership of the Plymouth Argyle Supporters Association (PACSA) has, naturally enough, dipped during the recent Dark Age.

So, this is an encouragement for all supporters who live in, or are from, or who simply love, Cornwall, to join up. At a mere £10 per year (reduced for youngsters) it is only 20p a week (if my arithmetic is right!).

The more members we have, the more we can add to our excellent Janner's Journal - a quarterly update to all members on all things Argyle, with a Cornish slant. By adding, I mean that we can have more events like staff, players and legends of yesteryear to friendly social gatherings around the county.

Please contact Paul Sweet, the Membership Secretary, to join up - a PM to LG on PASOTI will get the ball rolling!

Message for existing PACSA members: if you could receive your Janner's Journal by email (note: as a pdf file, of about one megabyte) then that will save us some cash in printing and distribution costs. So, please let John Simmons, our hard working JJ editor know via email at: jannersjournal@tiscali.co.uk

Mods: would it be OK to sticky this for a while?

Many thanks and COYGs!!!

Peter Ryan for PACSA.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Yes folks sounds good to me now I live over the border me and my girl have joined.
Ken and Lorraine
Keep it Green :scarf:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Green Rhino":3jwxxqsi said:
As this season will mark the long awaited start of our upward trajectory, after a few years of, erm, misery, now would be a good time for supporters to re-engage with their local supporter groups.

Here in Cornwall, membership of the Plymouth Argyle Supporters Association (PACSA) has, naturally enough, dipped during the recent Dark Age.

So, this is an encouragement for all supporters who live in, or are from, or who simply love, Cornwall, to join up. At a mere £10 per year (reduced for youngsters) it is only 20p a week (if my arithmetic is right!).

The more members we have, the more we can add to our excellent Janner's Journal - a quarterly update to all members on all things Argyle, with a Cornish slant. By adding, I mean that we can have more events like staff, players and legends of yesteryear to friendly social gatherings around the county.

Please contact Paul Sweet, the Membership Secretary, to join up - a PM to LG on PASOTI will get the ball rolling!

Message for existing PACSA members: if you could receive your Janner's Journal by email (note: as a pdf file, of about one megabyte) then that will save us some cash in printing and distribution costs. So, please let John Simmons, our hard working JJ editor know via email at: jannersjournal@tiscali.co.uk

Mods: would it be OK to sticky this for a while?

Many thanks and COYGs!!!

Peter Ryan for PACSA.
Thanks for that Peter.
In February 2015 we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary as a supporters Association.
PM me for any details on joining etc :thumbs:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
A young man said to me at a fans forum in Lanson that if we joined the Cornish supporters committee he would become a member.
membership is now due young Ian

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Can I pay by BACS.

Have you Corns caught up with the 21st century yet?

T

Tynan's Dad

How much is it for a junior (6yr old) and can I pay online?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Are you moving IJN?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Nope, just supporting supporters of my club.

:scarf:

Plus, I like the Cornish.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
IJN":2ueetcmc said:
You turning native?

Never be allowed mate, and as you know always get a real buzz when coming home ! :scarf: :scarf:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Well done folks keep on joining Lor said she would make some good old Cornish goodie's Ian and Nikk when you get to our place :thumbs: