GreenArmy1984 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

GreenArmy1984

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
I love all of his posts. Just oozes positivity no matter what the topic. A great anti-dote to all the doom and gloom merchants on here. :scarf: :thumbs:

C

Cobi Budge.

I bet he was even buzzing after we lost to Dorchester :lol:

Jul 29, 2010
I like positivity but I have a vision of GA84 as being that character from the Fast Show......"BRILLIANT".

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
kernow19":3cs2e6h8 said:
I love all of his posts. Just oozes positivity no matter what the topic. A great anti-dote to all the doom and gloom merchants on here. :scarf: :thumbs:

Well said! Remember the word "fan" is short for fanatical. :) Keep it going Paul! :thumbs:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Love the bloke, makes me smile every time I meet him or read his posts on here, FB or Twitter.

Happy Clappy? Of course he is, Green Tint? Definitely but as others have said he makes up for some of the miserable herbs on this site and elsewhere.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
IJN... c'mon you need a balanced viewpoint that me and Dunlop and Womble, amongst many many others provide .... this site needs alternative viewpoints,however extreme, to be vibrant...Else you become a happy clappy website.Do you want a website of way OTT Green Army 1984's who are frankly living in cloud cuckoo land.The guy's a No. 1 troll.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Guys a nutjob. I like him. Its great to have a variety of opinions on here.

If everyone was like that tho the site would be hell!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I agree with that, as I say, he counterbalances the swing the other way.

Love the eccentricity of the man plus his almost unbridled joy at being an Argyle fan.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
oddball":2ek95mty said:
IJN... c'mon you need a balanced viewpoint that me and Dunlop and Womble, amongst many many others provide .... this site needs alternative viewpoints,however extreme, to be vibrant...Else you become a happy clappy website.Do you want a website of way OTT Green Army 1984's who are frankly living in cloud cuckoo land.The guy's a No. 1 troll.

No more so than anyone would want a site full of miserable old farts, Oddball ;)

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Ollie... I've been supporting this club since 1962 and guys like Dunlop/Mike Greening go back a lot lot earlier than that. We've seen it/heard it all before...these promotion promises,every season what have you...so we tend not to get too excited as each new season dawns...Miserable old farts is somewhat insulting...

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
oddball":1hlw7j33 said:
Ollie... I've been supporting this club since 1962 and guys like Dunlop/Mike Greening go back a lot lot earlier than that. We've seen it/heard it all before...these promotion promises,every season what have you...so we tend not to get too excited as each new season dawns...Miserable old farts is somewhat insulting...

And yet suggesting someone lives in cloud cookoo land just because they take a different outlook to yourself isn't, Oddball? As said by others above, balance is great and what makes this site what it is, for every excitable poster one hopes there is someone less excitable ready to offer an alternative point of view.

That all said I didn't intend to offend anyone, apologies for any offence caused