Least favourite away day | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Least favourite away day

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
I can think of many in the past few years but these are the ones that stand out...

York 2013- Just talking about it makes me want to weep. We were so horrifically bad that day words don't describe.

Burton 2013-That last minute goal was soul destroying and it was the first time we heard the Burton fans all afternoon and then hearing that Hollowards recalled Banton after just made everyone feel even more dejected.

Watford 2010-Don't even want to talk about it...all I'll remember it for was just Damian Johnson looking like a lost little pup all game and the ball just being whacked up to Alan Judge.

Exeter 2013-Not only was it bad enough losing to those lot but Sheridan actually saying we played well, we were total poo.

Southend 2013-After a pre season of optimism and traveling up genuinely excited about seeing us play after a summer overhaul we looked an even bigger shambles than we had done in the previous years of dog poo! The fact that Blackman was voted motm that day says it all for me.

There are probably others that I could put on here but on the verge of falling asleep so can't think back as much!

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Dorchester was genuinely sh*te. The fact we got humiliated live on TV, our CM took a free kick before the whistle and got sent off, we barely created anything, and I was seen on camera with a green and white bell hat on looking all glum in the second half. Oh and it p*ssed down too.

Burton was also bad conceding so late and then having Banton recalled straight after.

Torquay away losing 3-1 , my first away day to Torquay and literally standing there feeling humiliated.

But oh well, that's the joys of supporting Argyle :scarf:

C

Cobi Budge.

York 2013.

I've been on 81 away days and had some rreally bad ones but York is by far the worst, we were horrendous that day, been supporting argyle since 2002 and I've never seen us that bad, a real disgrace and us 600 or so travelling fans deserved our money back, a horrible long coach trip home afterward as well.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
don't know if it was the worst but a very painful memory is at oxford during the david kemp reign.2-1 up in a relegation dog fight and david walter dropping the ball twice in injury time to lose 3-2

Mar 31, 2006
Bradford Yorkshire
Cobi Budge.":ezl4d62q said:
York 2013.

I've been on 81 away days and had some rreally bad ones but York is by far the worst, we were horrendous that day, been supporting argyle since 2002 and I've never seen us that bad, a real disgrace and us 600 or so travelling fans deserved our money back, a horrible long coach trip home afterward as well.

The actual performance was shi te but the day was great. Got a few mates over, loads of ale, not a bad away day.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Rotherham at the Don Valley. It was like watching a park game from outside the fence. Then the ref gave them a penalty for nothing. Dreadful place to watch football.

Aug 4, 2011
Don't these threads just turn into a "if you are 20 or under, what is the worst game of the past 2 seasons"

Brentford away under Shilton (0-7)
Burnley away when we were relegated (by them).

Proper humiliation

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
bringonthemilkman":x0prvsn6 said:
Rotherham at the Don Valley. It was like watching a park game from outside the fence. Then the ref gave them a penalty for nothing. Dreadful place to watch football.

Oh god so much! What a poo stadium for football too! That was horrendous!