Good News on the Travel Front | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Good News on the Travel Front

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
I'm pleased to confirm that the Official Travel Club run by the Plymouth Supporters Branch will be keeping fares at the same level as last season.

And we will be running to every away game.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
But you have put the membership price up though..you forgot that bit...

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Soccerpilgrim...how's it justifiable....why not absorb the membership increase and keep ALL prices the same...then it would be good news.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
soccerpilgrim":2c302euu said:
Fair point Oddball but I think it's justifiable. I still haven't posted my form to renew yet; was there a deadline?

Membership runs from 1st June to 31st May but you can join anytime.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
No I'm not ...but Mr Fisher hasn't answered the question has he...he's quite forgetful when he wants to be....

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Just a reminder that travel club members who are also foundation members can choose to have their travel club membership paid by the foundation.

See the travel club membership renewal form on the back page of the last news letter.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
David ..... so has the travel club membership gone up or are you just using this site as a PATSY

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
oddball":5nigpb30 said:
No I'm not ...but Mr Fisher hasn't answered the question has he...he's quite forgetful when he wants to be....

So what difference does it make to YOU then?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
IJN ....As an argyle fan quite a lot..this guy is twisting things to suit his own agenda and is being economical with the truth and is using this website to spread mistruths...you own this site fair do's... but people are using it to support their own agendas...(hence david fisher and ballboy),,,don't like it...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
What ARE you on about, the way trips are the same price as last year, the membership to the Plymouth Branch (of which I'm a member) has gone up by a couple of quid.

He told no lies.

Are you on the wine again?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
IJN .... sunday mate,have to get up early tomorrow...David Fisher is very astute....he made no mention of the fact that the membership has gone up this year..but it has...he convienently forgets this when he posts...plus he fails to reply when questioned...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's £2.00 Alan.

If you go to all 22 aways, that means an increase of less than a penny per trip.

#Tightwad