bus football specials (WILL be running all next season) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

bus football specials (WILL be running all next season)

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
No... No No...no football specials at all will be running next season there you go...or dont as it seems.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
It would seem that the Argyle Official site/Herald/What have you are on day off....maybe tomorrow you will get an official answer...

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
A shame the specials are not running this season,they seemed to be well supported last season, thanks to the sponsorship of FES and Target travel, the bus running from Plympton was always full.

You would think the club would look for other sponsors to keep these running to encourage supporters to get to the game.

Something for the AFT to take up perhaps.

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
dunlop":31y4vkft said:
A shame the specials are not running this season,they seemed to be well supported last season, thanks to the sponsorship of FES and Target travel, the bus running from Plympton was always full.

You would think the club would look for other sponsors to keep these running to encourage supporters to get to the game.

Something for the AFT to take up perhaps.

I agree with Dunlop I used the plymstock one a lot and it was all ways well used

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Gents, remember, our Alan (Oddball) was very peed yesterday.

There WILL be football specials this coming season.

I've just spoken to Rob at Target and they WILL be running double deckers for the Plympton and Plymstock routes.

So, two specials for EACH league game, and the timetables as the same as last year.

The Yelverton, Southway, Whileigh special has been dropped, due to lack of support.

So just one more time, there were three last season, one has been dropped, but the Plympton and Plymstock double deckers will be there ALL season.

:scarf: :scarf:

May 22, 2006
As someone who's never used these before, could you please furnish us with the timetables / routes / prices?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Good news

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep, like most things, people are working the background, quietly and efficiently, making things work.

Apr 8, 2013
That's a shame the one we use has been dropped I know it was not used a lot but is there no way we can keep that one running a lot of the older fans relied on it to get to games.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
IJN":1qxn7ato said:
Yep, like most things, people are working the background, quietly and efficiently, making things work.

Then maybe those people working behind the scenes should contact the official website and spread the word as there is nothing on there about football specials. Also Target website is misleading as it refers to last seasons buses PA 1 PA2 PA3.........Right, back to the red wine

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Anyways, apart from Oddie, who's on a bender, I hope most of you are happy with the news.