Argyle Superstore opening times | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle Superstore opening times

C

Cobi Budge.

I wanted to know as well and couldn't find a shred of info anywhere.

Our club site truly is awful.

C

Cobi Budge.

...it's nearly 8oclock in the evening?

It really should be on the official site, but then again, nothing really is, and what is, is usually significantly out of date or very hard to find.

For one of the biggest clubs in the league, we probably have the worst website, both in layout and content, which didn't use to be the case, there are many many conference clubs with more professional websites than our own.

Jul 29, 2010
kernow19":28sxp1a1 said:
Have you thought about giving them a ring to find out?

I didn't conduct a forensic examination when I looked, I admit. But a direct contact number for the club shop appeared conspicuous by it's absence. A bit odd if you're hoping to sell anything or dare I say, give anyone some form of assistance.

Do they want it all done online now or summat?

Doesn't help people who aren't e-commerce savvy, or have a question the interwebby can't answer.

Feb 22, 2011
Plymouth/Truro
Can't see in the article anything about Sundays but id imagine this Sunday you'd be fine as were playing Swansea and second day of shirts selling so should be open at 2:30 but I don't know anything official

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Thank you for the replies, although I'm still no closer to really finding out. Also, the link posted was for the ticket office and I think the store has different times. I can't go up there on Saturday, so hoping it's open on Sunday! I might try the Argyle Twitter as they often reply to queries on there.

Jun 8, 2014
soccerpilgrim":3qlzfryz said:
Thank you for the replies, although I'm still no closer to really finding out. Also, the link posted was for the ticket office and I think the store has different times. I can't go up there on Saturday, so hoping it's open on Sunday! I might try the Argyle Twitter as they often reply to queries on there.

You can buy tickets from within the shop. As for opening times, weekdays it's open around the times of 9 to 5 ish. Sunday the shop nor ticket office is open, but Saturday home games the shop is open longer than Saturday away games. Opens earlier I believe.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
X Isle":2uei3u4d said:
kernow19":2uei3u4d said:
Have you thought about giving them a ring to find out?

I didn't conduct a forensic examination when I looked, I admit. But a direct contact number for the club shop appeared conspicuous by it's absence.

It is on the bottom the shop home page, along with the address.

T: 01752 55 82 92