Norburn signs | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Norburn signs

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Plymouth Argyle FC @Only1Argyle · 1m

News coming shortly on another addition to the squad. In the meantime, this is a clever trick, isn't it? #incoming

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Yeah, not the most subtle of clues that one.

It's either Norburn or we're signing Jason Kickflip.

C

Cobi Budge.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Tad disappointed if this is the like for like replacement for Hourihane.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
2 trialists, 1 signing.

Why are we not getting more trialists in!? I remember in the Luggy days we almost fielded a complete team of them from all over the place. Surely this should show Sheridan that trialists are the way forward to uncover these "wee nuggets".

Welcome, Ollie.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":23d1uh8i said:
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Tad disappointed if this is the like for like replacement for Hourihane.
It's not.

If anything he's a probably much better Luke Young, someone who can pass the ball about to moving attackers instead of bombing forward.

Potentially a very promising signing. Fingers crossed.

Feb 26, 2011
I am sure I heave heard that Shezza is setting up slightly different this season. I would hazard a guess at a 4,2,3,1... or 4,3,3 with the attacking players we have.
I have not got chance to see any pre-season so far this year so cant judge, either way welcome young Ollie.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
It hasn't taken Shez too long to make up his mind, nor Norburn for that matter. A good sign.

Hopefully as much ability as Luke Young, but greater stature, and the temperament to fulfil his potential.

Any news on length of contract?

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Pafcintheplace":3czn75qp said:
It hasn't taken Shez too long to make up his mind, nor Norburn for that matter. A good sign.

Hopefully as much ability as Luke Young, but greater stature, and the temperament to fulfil his potential.

Any news on length of contract?
One year.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower. :thumbs:

Sheridan hinted last week that he may change the way the team plays to allow the forward players to express themselves more.
This could mean two sitting midfielders in Cox and Norburn/Blizzard which allows the attacking players to get forward with the knowledge they have the security of those two players behind them.