What would be considered a good tally of Reid? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What would be considered a good tally of Reid?

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Last season he scored 21 goals in all competitions and 17 in the league (2nd highest tally for league goals in his career) but what would be considered a good tally this season for Reid? There are probably some who will expect Reid to get a similar amount of goals but I think he will get a few less goals from him (about 15) but have players such as Alessandra, Banton, Lecointe and Smalley get something around 5-10 each.

In case this thread goes into a negative way I don't intend it to go that way just a debate on if Reid will get as many goals this season/ what would be a good tally for him considering the addition to the attacking option and Banton (hopefully) back to form and Lecointe fit.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
To ideally better how tally from last season. He didn't really fire on all cylinders until that confidence boosting hat-trick against Lincoln so if he does make a good start to the season, I can see him netting 25-30 in all competitions. It all depends on the quality of service from the likes of Lewi, Banton, Cox etc. more so with the absence of Conor. Remember that we never had a prolific goal scored during our last two promotion campaigns (Friio and Evans tied on 13/14 goals I believe) so we just need goals chipped in from all the forward line.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Zactly what I thought.

If he reaches that 2nd season in as a 'recognised danger' he'll be doing very well for us and himself.

C

Cobi Budge.

Reid had a 'good' season last season. Often he doesn't utilize his full potential, he's got more to offer and I think with a 2 year deal penned, and on the confidence of last season, he can be better.

I think he can get 25 and that'll be very good.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
For all those thinking 25, i would wager if he's at 14/15 goals in January, we'll struggle to keep hold of him.

Championship clubs would take note of a lad his age scoring 20+ in consecutive seasons!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
108 Goals.

All in the second half of the season.

C

Cobi Budge.

Probably a little controversial here but I would have rather we lost Reid than Hourihane, not because I don't like him, I'd just see it as less of a loss.

Nov 22, 2006
James Owen":vxo3zkyb said:

Agreed this should be his initial target, being the main striker in a top half side it should be acheiveable, depending on how quickly he gets to that number and barring injuries he could get 20 + again this season, but 15 for the season should be his initial target

Apr 4, 2004
Too many unknowns for me. Like how will the supply from the new midfielders be effected compared to last season. How will Smalley benefit the cutting edge of the team. Right now I'd snap yer hand of for 15. But if the new guys are decent it could be a happy season for Reid. Fingers crossed.

Feb 26, 2011
I would be shocked if he gets more than 12 this year, but I am not to worried as we have a good attacking goal scoring side. With the likes of Allesandra, Banton, Smally I think we will be ok. Although I do hope Ruben can find his boots again.