Sadly no photos on GoS tonight (OH YES THERE ARE!) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sadly no photos on GoS tonight (OH YES THERE ARE!)

Steve Dean

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
I've just heard from Bob at Plainmoor - he's been told in no uncertain terms to put his camera away. Unbelievable - a pre-season friendly too.

Hopefully common sense will return on Sunday.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Thats unusual I've always found Torquay to be most friendly and cameras have been allowed there since time and memorial. Mrs Bristow playing hardball?

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
GreensOnScreen":22e1pgso said:
I've just heard from Bob at Plainmoor - he's been told in no uncertain terms to put his camera away. Unbelievable - a pre-season friendly too.

Hopefully common sense will return on Sunday.
Strangely I was talking to Bob about my experience at Torquay whilst we were at the Tavistock match last week. I had exactly the same experience!

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Trev, thats even stranger because I remember the last Torquay game,it was an evening game when our coach broke down, and there were loads and loads of match photos on here.Gill Black posted over 50.....

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oddball":28btfrhb said:
Trev, thats even stranger because I remember the last Torquay game,it was an evening game when our coach broke down, and there were loads and loads of match photos on here.Gill Black posted over 50.....
Al, all the action photos that we've taken in the past at Plainmoor have been done in the confines of a big crowd i.e. sneakily. Admittedly I've never had a problem pre match before. They've always allowed everything except match action. I took loads on my phone tonight and have uploaded them to the system. If Steve thinks they're okay they should be up in the morning.