Swansea City (who is going to the match?) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Swansea City (who is going to the match?)

Apr 28, 2013
Who's going to this one then? Will be good to see some top class players like Bony and Shelvey at HP :D

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
I'm going. It's a tough game for us but it'll be interesting to see how we do, whilst also seeing a Premier League's strongest XI for less than a tenner.

C

Cobi Budge.

Unfortunately think we'll see a very, very easy 7 1 win for Swansea but I'll be there.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Cobi Budge.":22dzm8mf said:
Unfortunately think we'll see a very, very easy 7 1 win for Swansea but I'll be there.
So Cobi, Are you saying anything less than a 7 0 hammering is a good result for Argyle? :?

Jul 6, 2011
Will they take us seriously though and could that be their downfall? A good time for Cox to show that Swindon have made a mistake letting him go and for Reid, Allesandra and Banton to shine.
Allesandra shocked Birmingham last year and there's nothing to say he wont do it again. We have the potential to upset teams, so let's see what happens.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Cobi Budge.":1pown4m1 said:
You weren'tbsaying that until the youth (and a few 2nd/ 3rd choice players) played last night

Jun 11, 2012
I still maintain that a 3-at-the-back setup suits us best on paper.

----------------- McCormick --------------------
--------- Nelson - Hartley - McHugh ---------
Mellor --------------------------------- Purrington
-------------- Norburn - Cox ----------------
------------------- Banton --------------------
-------------- Reid - Alessandra ---------------

It's a friendly; it could be any score.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I shall be there, as much to see Premiership players perform as to see Argyle's new purchases in action. One always has that dream of seeing Argyle putting one over a Premiership team but history tells us that there is invariably a 3 goal win against us.

C

Cobi Budge.

tagz":1hmeinh8 said:
Cobi Budge.":1hmeinh8 said:
You weren'tbsaying that until the youth (and a few 2nd/ 3rd choice players) played last night

Yes I was?

Let's remember our first team couldn't beat Torquay or Weymouth due to appalling finishing, I get the feeling Swansea will punish us for that.

Will be good to see players like Vorm, Michu, Shelvey etc though.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Can scoring more in a training game really count as 'putting one over'.
The janner Swans brigade (assuming they now have one as an EPL outfit) might not think so.

Jun 11, 2012
Cobi Budge.":3spw75wt said:
tagz":3spw75wt said:
Cobi Budge.":3spw75wt said:

Yes I was?

Let's remember our first team couldn't beat Torquay or Weymouth due to appalling finishing, I get the feeling Swansea will punish us for that.

Michu's gone to Napoli.

Vorm's gone to Tottenham.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
HarlHM":1ptb91jh said:
Cobi Budge.":1ptb91jh said:
tagz":1ptb91jh said:
Cobi Budge.":1ptb91jh said:

Yes I was?

Michu's gone to Napoli.

I like that Ben Davies guy that they've got at LB, so at least we'll get to see him.

Jun 11, 2012
soccerpilgrim":1206ghup said:
HarlHM":1206ghup said:
Cobi Budge.":1206ghup said:
tagz":1206ghup said:
Cobi Budge.":1206ghup said:

Yes I was?

Michu's gone to Napoli.

I like that Ben Davies guy that they've got at LB, so at least we'll get to see him.
:greensmile: