Improving atmosphere?! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Improving atmosphere?!

Jul 22, 2014
Realise this could be a stupid first post but wondering if anybody could upload a link to 'Brasil decime que se sienta' from YouTube please as no idea how to do it!! There is one with Argentina fans in a shopping centre during the World Cup which lasts 6 mins ish which is good :clap:

Just thought the tune/atmosphere was decent and it could easily become a different unique (in England?!) song for Argyle fans as sometimes a change from "green army" would be nice......?!!

I am no songwriter but something along the lines of:

We've got super Reuben Reid
We've got Jason Banton too
And you'd really better start to worry
Cos Lewi is coming after you

And with Curtis at the back
He will stifle your attack
And with Super Luke in goal you will score nil
And with Curtis at the back
He will stifle your attack
And with Super Luke in goal you will score nil!!

Not only would it be different but would probably give the players mentioned a bit of a lift and more confidence too - you never know Banton may actually be spurred on to become the player we know he could be with some encouragement........... :shock:

Been singing this in the shower for two weeks now so just thought I would post and see what you think anyway, as would love to hear it echoing around Wembley next May............!!

Would be grateful if someone could put the link up thanks again!! :scarf:

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
I've been away with England and done a lot less only for the local storm troopers to have waded in with their batons and tear gas!!
As a football fan, jumping around, making noise and getting excited is often frowned upon.... So try doing that in the Devonport End next season and see what happens :)

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
ghost of hughie reed":1jdhjgh4 said:
The strength of the Green Army chant is it only has two words.
The weakness in your proposal is :doh:
Now - I've got a GCE in Woodwork but even I can't unravel this pearl of wisdom :crazy:

PromotionViaPlayoffs":1jdhjgh4 said:
Been singing this in the shower for two weeks now so just thought I would post and see what you think anyway, as would love to hear it echoing around Wembley next May............!!
Would be grateful if someone could put the link up thanks again!! :scarf:
Has no-one missed you ????? :lol: