The Countdown Clock | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Countdown Clock

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Under 14 days now.

:scarf:

#Footballisback (as are stripes of course).

subbuteo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
Green Army!!!

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Steve Evans":1c22iigv said:
lundan.i am looking forward to tony pulis ruffling more prima donna feathers this season.quality manager mate
The fact he kept us in the Championship with Nick Chadwick in the team makes him one of our best ever managers IMO.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Steve.PAFC2012":36dhf9p5 said:
Steve Evans":36dhf9p5 said:
lundan.i am looking forward to tony pulis ruffling more prima donna feathers this season.quality manager mate
The fact he kept us in the Championship with Nick Chadwick in the team makes him one of our best ever managers IMO.
i agree steve.a very underrated manager whom i had the pleasure of meeting in the holiday inn on meet the manager night.the man knows exactly what he has to do.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":26bxy7g8 said:
Steve.PAFC2012":26bxy7g8 said:
Steve Evans":26bxy7g8 said:
i agree steve.a very underrated manager whom i had the pleasure of meeting in the holiday inn on meet the manager night.the man knows exactly what he has to do.

Not only does he know what's to be done, it is drilled into every player what they have to do, whether that is with the ball, defending or in transition. That was the key to last season. His organisation is second to none. I still fear relegation though but that's the Palace fan in me.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006