♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The first meeting of the season for the SG is this Thursday July 31 at 2 pm in the GT suite, the guest speaker will be Paul Wotton.

It will also be the AGM and renewal time for membership, if not already a member come along and join the biggest and best Argyle supporters club in the land.

Mods would you please keep this post near the top of the leader board for a couple of days.

Thank you.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Hi Ken

I have been told the committee have increased the membership to £8 an increase of 30% without asking the members to vote, this is normally put to the members at the AGM.

Why we have no overheads our only expense is the buffets the monthly raffle income almost pays for them are we now becoming a money making machine.

Nobody promotes the SG more than me and there is a goog argument that it is good value for money,nevertheless increasing the membership for no reason will make people think about renewing/ joining.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
dunlop":sklokph0 said:
Hi Ken

I have been told the committee have increased the membership to £8 an increase of 30% without asking the members to vote, this is normally put to the members at the AGM.

Why we have no overheads our only expense is the buffets the monthly raffle income almost pays for them are we now becoming a money making machine.

Nobody promotes the SG more than me and there is a goog argument that it is good value for money,nevertheless increasing the membership for no reason will make people think about renewing/ joining.

Sorry to disagree with you but the SG's have increasing requests for donations and in any case £8 per annum is good value I feel. :scarf:

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Mike Greening":3vuceanw said:
dunlop":3vuceanw said:
Hi Ken

Sorry to disagree with you but the SG's have increasing requests for donations and in any case £8 per annum is good value I feel. :scarf:
That is a statement of your opinion, not fact :)

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
meetoo":3e2x42h7 said:
Mike Greening":3e2x42h7 said:
dunlop":3e2x42h7 said:
Hi Ken

That is a statement of your opinion, not fact :)

I believe the cost of sponsoring a player has increased. If true that could be the explanation. :scarf:

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Paul Wotton was a great guest speaker and a credit to the Club.

Jan 3, 2013
meetoo":372uimnq said:
Paul Wotton was a great guest speaker and a credit to the Club.
astonished how pleasant he was after a nervous start. He doesn't really want to manage Argo does he? ;-)
Well run meeting as always good to chat with old friends again. £8 for the season? To all the moaners ....I bought a packet of ciggies in the morning.....£9.25 enough said. Keep up the gd work SGs you are appreciated.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I renewed today as well Frank.

Greatly supported Argyle branch.

A

Alexander

Terrific value, happy to pay the increased membership fee, where else do fans get an opportunity to get close up and personal with players and other guest speakers. A good afternoon spent with good company, well done to the committee and helpers.