Worried about the lack of goals from our forwards | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Worried about the lack of goals from our forwards

Jan 17, 2010
Didn't expect a win today but they haven't scored since the tavi game, a striker short I believe

Feb 8, 2005
weygreen":2uhjeb73 said:
Didn't expect a win today but they haven't scored since the tavi game, a striker short I believe

That'll be a lack of Dean Smalley, then.

Nov 4, 2012
Give over, we're playing against top class players. We have Reid and Alessandra who got 33 between them last season.

Sep 28, 2011
I personally think we played really well. That 2nd knock it off our kilter. After that they just kicked on. No,I think our strike force will be fine.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
More than just a striker needed , we were awful in attack ,midfield and defence . To cap it all the keeper was dressed in lurid pink and had a stinker of a game . Before the game I was thinking maybe promotion now I am worried about relegation. I know it was only a friendly but most of the players looked very unfit and totally disinterested.

Nov 4, 2012
Graham Evans":o0lgn36t said:
More than just a striker needed , we were awful in attack ,midfield and defence . To cap it all the keeper was dressed in lurid pink and had a stinker of a game . Before the game I was thinking maybe promotion now I am worried about relegation. I know it was only a friendly but most of the players looked very unfit and totally disinterested.

I'll admit to posting some nosense on this site in my time but this surely tops it all.

Jul 29, 2010
PAFC94":97unteh7 said:
Graham Evans":97unteh7 said:

I'll admit to posting some nosense on this site in my time but this surely tops it all.

^^ THIS ^^

First pre-season defeat, to a top flight team, and thoughts turn to relegation?

You couldn't make it up :facepalm:

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Graham Evans":35zppjqs said:

.................wow.

Jan 28, 2013
Ivybridge
Sheridan, if your going to include apprentices for friendlies, give forward Louis Rooney a chance, a very good prospect for the future , and Jake Miller a midfielder. Definitely worth a shot after today's performance...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
PAFC94":1fsodkmq said:
Graham Evans":1fsodkmq said:

No, I don't agree.

He's posted far, far worse.

Apr 28, 2013
- Marvin Morgan is one of the worst strikers i have ever seen, dont even know how its possible for him to be a professional!
We've really got to start with Nathan Thomas or Deane Smalley
- Kelvin Mellor, Banton, Cox and Ollie played quite well with some brilliant bits of skill
- Hartley and McHugh seemed very shaky at the back

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
I think we'll be fine up front, to be fair to Morgan he missed about half of last season due to injury so that may explain his lack of goals, and he's more of a target man type player anyhow, I want to see a bit more of him next season, although probably as a substitute with Reid and Alessandra being first choice.

Also a lot of players were out of position today, I hope Sheridan does not continue this as I can't see an advantage of doing this.
(Alessandra, Harvey, McHugh)