Sky Sports Swansea Highlights | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sky Sports Swansea Highlights

Jul 6, 2011
definitely taken out of his hands, look at the swansea man's reaction as well. He can't even look at McCormick, is that guilt? Next two goals looked like defensive errors, once again Argyle were 2nd to the ball.

Mar 29, 2011
Disappointed with all 4 goals there. Could have all been prevented in my opinion.

Mar 29, 2011
1st goal, McCormick has let it slip from his hands.
2nd goal, man on the post was closer to the ball yet took longer to react to it than the goalscorer.
3rd goal, let the man past him too easily and nobody tracking the late run.
4th goal, hit the net half way up. Good free kick but shouldn't be scored at that power nowhere near the corner of the net.

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
1st goal - Luke loses it, but you can see, if you pause it at the right time, that he has both hands on the ball for a second time, before the strikers boot takes it away.

Should have been disallowed, but I don't think we're too bothered, given the occasion.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I was sitting in the Grandstand in line with the incident. As far as I was concerned Luke had hands loosely on the ball whilst it was on the ground. The Swansea player had a right to attempt to play the ball, he did so, it squirmed away and it was shot into an empty net. Nothing I have seen in that short video encourages me to change my mind over the unfortunate incident.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Aerok":3q45ym9g said:
1st goal - Luke loses it, but you can see, if you pause it at the right time, that he has both hands on the ball for a second time, before the strikers boot takes it away.

Should have been disallowed, but I don't think we're too bothered, given the occasion.

Yeah you may be right, its very borderline so you can understand the ref getting it wrong, and thankfully it was just a friendly anyway!

N

NorfolkGreen

FWIW I think Luke lost control of the ball.

The Swans TV highlights are good, hopefully they are very biased otherwise it looks like we barely got control of the ball. I was disappointed with the kick off, 3-4 passes then a hoof out of play.

Also what is the protocol for shaking hands, who walks along who's line?

L

love_walrus

More concerned about positioning for the 4th as opposed to the 1st in all honesty. The first goal was 50/50 if it was a free kick to us or not, but the fourth was very disappointing as IThought Luke could have done more as it wasn't hit with any real pace :thumbdown: