ATTENTION Southampton Greens- meet@The Encore-Argyle v Luton | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

ATTENTION Southampton Greens- meet@The Encore-Argyle v Luton

Sep 11, 2011
Any exiles going to the Exeter game from/via Southampton & have a seat available - will probably one way as staying over in Tavy on Saturday night.
Thanks in advance :greensmile:

max

Jan 5, 2012
PORTSMOUTH
Can't help you for Sat. I'm afraid but what happened to the meet for supporters in Hants? I think that travel options were discussed at that meeting! I'm living in Portsmouth.

May 2, 2011
Nothing was really sorted out at the meeting in eastleigh if thats the one your talking about.there were torquay and exeter fans there only about 8 people alltogeter.need to start a group up im all for it.

Sep 11, 2011
Ok..why don't we meet up on Saturday 6th September in a Southampton City centre pub that's showing the Luton v Argyle game???
Who's up for it? if so, can you pm your email address & I'll email outside of pasoti to help us gather a list.
Cheers
Jon

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
janner01":16yqzz8m said:
Nothing was really sorted out at the meeting in eastleigh if thats the one your talking about.there were torquay and exeter fans there only about 8 people alltogeter.need to start a group up im all for it.

:greensmile: That was the GGG meeting, not an Argyle fans meeting as such, just a bunch of Grecian, Gull and Greens mates meeting up on a regular basis.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Once we have a decision on where to be then count me in for certain.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Totton Janner":3jztj4t1 said:
Ok..why don't we meet up on Saturday 6th September in a Southampton City centre pub that's showing the Luton v Argyle game???
Who's up for it? if so, can you pm your email address & I'll email outside of pasoti to help us gather a list.
Cheers
Jon
My pm to you still in the outbox

Sep 11, 2011
Hi All - The Encore, Commercial Street will be showing the game this Saturday on a large screen & have agreed to reserve a large table/area that can accommodate upto 30!! (Cheers Janner01)
Doors open at 12 & food will be available on opening.
It's central & close to train station, buses & parking.
We are also allowed to wear our Argyle shirts :thumbs:
Hope to see plenty of you there.
Cheers
Jon

(PS if you fancy a beer beforehand I will be in the The Vestry pub (opposite Encore) from 11am)
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: