Trouble at the match? Bad Stewards in HP | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Trouble at the match? Bad Stewards in HP

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I don't want to judge without knowing the facts, but what on earth was that that happened in the first half.

All the stewards en masse seemed to run into the concourse under block 19....only to run back out again and then do the same under block 20. It looked like a funny sort of training exercise.

Aug 15, 2008
There was more trouble at the block 14 bar. Argyle fans rutting with each other lol then some wag let off some maroons

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's what the Greeks always do.

They were humiliated on the pitch and they look for things to mank about.

There will be links to us eating their babies tomorrow just you wait and see.

Perhaps they should start looking into the background of their new signing, Cummings.

P

Paul_Roberts

GreenSam":2yo439rq said:
I don't want to judge without knowing the facts, but what on earth was that that happened in the first half.

All the stewards en masse seemed to run into the concourse under block 19....only to run back out again and then do the same under block 20. It looked like a funny sort of training exercise.

That was the police, and it was highly amusing.

Aug 15, 2008
Maroons are extremely loud firework things - bangers. I felt sorry for the barstaff as it was raucous!

Oct 10, 2012
I don't think the stewards make the decisions to eject anybody from the stadium. Believe the decision is made by the stadium manager in the control room. Not 100% sure though.

Still I thought the stewards in the Devonport end were polite yesterday and seemed very helpful to everyone who had any questions to ask them.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Paul_Roberts":3qrzv5t0 said:
GreenSam":3qrzv5t0 said:

That was the police, and it was highly amusing.

I was begging for the Benny Hill theme tune to start.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Some scuffles outside the Lyndhurst just before kick off but nothing major. The incident which Sam refers to was comedy and received loud jeering from the Lyndhurst! :lol:

P

Plymouth-Spurs

GreenSam":28sm95vz said:

This was sooo humorous :clap: :clap: :clap: