Matchday moments - Stevenage video- Link on pg1 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Matchday moments - Stevenage video- Link on pg1

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Better than that 'backstage pass'! ;)

Really good video! I couldn't make it on Saturday but caught the highlights to see the goals but this video feels like more than just highlights, it's as if I was at the game after all.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I thought that was absolutely brilliant. Can you do it every week??

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
Biggs":1xpbbw3o said:
I thought that was absolutely brilliant. Can you do it every week??
I'm doing it every home game.

Thanks for all your kind words. Think this goes down better with the fans than drumming :lol:

Mar 21, 2013
I actually really enjoyed that, more so then the proper highlights you see on the FL show because you can really hear the roar of the crowd when we score, the only thing I can feedback related to that is it'd be nice if the footage of us celebrating goals was a tad longer just so we can take the celebration in more before cutting to the announcing of the goal scorer, small issue aside, looking forward to seeing more like this.

Aug 19, 2013
London
As a supporter who lives in London and the only real feel for the matchday experience is the odd away game and 30 second highlight clips in grainy footage, this is a very welcome video indeed. I think this was a brilliant idea and should be brought in for every week! :scarf: :scarf: :thumbs:

Jan 7, 2013
Excellent stuff, just watched it on the big screen to take it all in more, was too drunk to remember most of it so cheers!!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Really good stuff Charlie! Glad to see it'll be at every Home game.

Maybe you could add some interview with the Fans after the game. BBC Spotlight and ITV always show interviews with the Management/Players, but perhaps interviews with the Fans could be an interesting angle to film.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
Adam Dyer":6wqo5i9x said:
Really good stuff Charlie! Glad to see it'll be at every Home game.

Maybe you could add some interview with the Fans after the game. BBC Spotlight and ITV always show interviews with the Management/Players, but perhaps interviews with the Fans could be an interesting angle to film.

I've tried to interview fans, but a lot of them seem to get camera shy :thumbdown:

Aug 11, 2013
Living in France it's nice to have longer than the 1 min 30sec normal highlights, thanks alot really enjoyed that!